Gran Turismo 7 Update Coming March 1

• Thread starter Famine
  • 64 comments
A21CE211-F551-43E0-AAE3-8B1ACFD7AF59.jpeg

PD, please fix the known issues that are already a year old. Can we please have a random lobby start.

Spectator mode in race is not working. And can't stream league races. Come on PD..

There is a slight workaround currently, but it’s not ideal. If the streamer/broadcaster in in spectator mode, when the race starts. He will still get all cams except broadcast, until someone makes a pit stop, then all cams come back, like it used to be. But, if he exits the track, or lobby, after race start, he can’t get the cameras back. So he has to be in spectator mode from race start, or it don’t work anymore.

But, we are still trying to determine if someone in the race using VR2, may negate the ability to use the cameras. We’ve had to ask people not to use the VR in league races right now, because it’s part of the problem somehow, it’s the current belief.

Last edited:
This will just be a bug fix update it go early for them to put in new contrnt, i am not expecting any new content until late march

Before any more fools think this is more than an emergency bug fix, here's the text of the US version of the notice:

Server Maintenance Notice (March 1st)​

At the following time, we will perform maintenance on the Gran Turismo 7 servers to implement general bug fixes.

[Day & Time]​

March 1st 2023, 06:00 - 08:00 UTC
February 28 2023, 22:00 - 00:00 PST

Please note the above times are subject to change.

[IMPORTANT]​

Please note that during this time only Arcade Race within World Circuits, and Music Rally will be playable. Other online services like Sport mode will not be available and progress will not be saved.

I really hope they’ll add more HUD elements into the VR mode, and maybe make all of them optional. Especially the lack of race information, it’s becoming increasingly more annoying as I drive more Sport mode races.
They probably took all of those out to avoid blocking views in the cockpit, but in VR you don't have to put them all in the front, they can be displayed on the ceiling or something, like those quad-monitor setups.

Last edited:
Back