Gran Turismo 7 Update Coming March 1

• Thread starter Famine
  • 64 comments
I’m guessing that they’re just getting rid of the GT Sophy event and nothing else. Hopefully something more but I doubt it.

Snce the last update, I have to turn more my wheel (TG-T) on some cars...
corvette Gr3 by exemple

not a lot, 5°/10° I think, but it's very disturbing.
I'm the only one ?

Last edited:
The following is a list of the adjustments introduced in the latest update for Gran Turismo 7.

Improvements and Adjustments​

1. Multiplayer
 - We fixed an issue in the Lobby and Sport modes in which the cars of other players would not appear when exiting the pit on Grand Valley - Highway 1.
 - We addressed an issue in the Lobby in which the camera would not work correctly while using the Spectator function.

Thank you for your loyal support, and we hope you continue to enjoy Gran Turismo 7!

Uh yes PD have finally listened to my cries for more 30 minute grinding races. See I knew it wouldn’t take them long to create these races.

Snce the last update, I have to turn more my wheel (TG-T) on some cars...
corvette Gr3 by exemple

not a lot, 5°/10° I think, but it's very disturbing.
I'm the only one ?
This is 100% true for me, I thought I was going crazy. I used the controller and the max turning angle seems to have been reduced

I really hope they’ll add more HUD elements into the VR mode, and maybe make all of them optional. Especially the lack of race information, it’s becoming increasingly more annoying as I drive more Sport mode races.
They probably took all of those out to avoid blocking views in the cockpit, but in VR you don't have to put them all in the front, they can be displayed on the ceiling or something, like those quad-monitor setups.
I wish they’d put an option to remove the HUD completely

At last they've finally updated the Showcase Scape and Race Photos after ca. 10 weeks - although yet again there seems to be a preference for the same individuals having their images highlighted, and they're not exactly what I'd call special in any way.

The replay that took us to Mars was indeed fixed, but another situation that GTSport had, remains the same: When starting a video, the cursor located on the "close the video" button, which should have been placed on the "pause/start" button ", then you have to go to the menu to " show all ". This needs to be done every time a video is viewed, and in GTSPORT after it was done, this is how it remained in the following videos. Unimportant things that only those who watch videos appreciate.

Fixed the cam for lobbies, but gave me a glitch for VR replays. Don’t fix it. :)

Seems reasonable.

Rally-Portugal-spectators-1984.jpg

Back