Gran Turismo 7's 1.25 Update is Coming This Week, With Four New Cars

• Thread starter Famine
  • 811 comments
Last edited:
Happy to see 4 cars instead of 3, and externally happy that it’s a week earlier than expected. Sadly I could not care less about the 4 cars themselves. While it’s good to get a “modern” GT3 car, it’s not one that you’ll see on track in any current events, so I feel like it’s out of place. Same with the miata. I 100% would want all the Miata’s in game, but right now feels like the wrong time for it to be taking up 1 of 4 slots. The older skyline is cool and a welcome addition. Not a big fan of the Maserati but I’m sure there’s plenty who are so it’s also not a choice. Now they just need to start dropping patch notes PRIOR to the updates, and also do another post to the community giving us a timeline for fixes/major content additions and in 6 months the game will be in a good place lol.

The cars GT7 really needed desperately were indeed one we already had but with slightly different spoilers and one we already had but with a slightly different roof, well guessed Polyphony, this is what we really asked for!

At least the Roadster comes with the 2.0 engine so it's a little different, but that GTR is a joke...

The cars GT7 really needed desperately were indeed one we already had but with slightly different spoilers and one we already had but with a slightly different roof, well guessed Polyphony, this is what we really asked for!

At least the Roadster comes with the 2.0 engine so it's a little different, but that GTR is a joke...
If the Roadster was the NR-A, it still has the 1.5L engine.
Also, the GT-R GT3 '18 is almost completely different from the '13 one. That's why that car is one of my most-wanted. The '13 is now so old.

Last edited:
If the Roadster was the NR-A, it still has the 1.5L engine.
Also, the GT-R GT3 '18 is almost completely different from the '13 one. That's why that car is one of my most-wanted. The '13 is now so old.
Upgraded or not, it's still an R35 GTR built for the same GT3 regulations. It's still powered by a VR38DETT, it still has a six-speed semi-auto gearbox and an FR layout, so it's hard for me to see it as anything but a facelift. I find it a bit strange to add new versions of existing racing cars in updates because they make the old ones obsolete, so the car list isn't expanding in the same way as it would if the car was completely new to the game.

PD should rather update the GT3 cars to modern examples for the launch of each game instead of keeping the old ones and then adding one new-ish one every six months

GT Sport have there
GT7 Lost theme
Please update again...

See colour Dark Red
  • R1 Dark Flakes S
  • R1 Dark Flakes L
  • R1 Dark Candy Metallic

See Wheel Type
- Racing Super Soft (Purple Line)

See lost a VGT
- Fittipaldi

Last edited:
Decent new cars and given that we seem to get a new track/track layout every second monthly update, we should be getting now as well. My money is on a completely new track location, given we hadn't had one since Watkins Glen. Some friends of mine have predicted Sugo and Sepang, although something like Grand Valley or Apricot Hill seems more likely. We'll have to wait and see 👀

My prediction are:
100-200k for the skyline 1973
200-300k for the merak
500k up to a million for the new GTR gt3
20-30k for the mx5

I do also believe the roll out the update 1 week earlier than normal, since the last week of October is halloween and there are a lot of new games down the line, hence no one will play gran turismo

100-200k for the skyline 1973
200.gif

Hakosukas have been up over £200k for years; a Kenmeri sold in the US for $176k in 2019, but the last KPGC110 that actually sold was ¥47,300,000 (£312k/$320k at current rates). One didn't hit its estimate at ¥75,000,000-¥105,000,000 (£500k-£700k/$505k-$705k) in 2020.

Figure on 350-450k+.

Last edited:
Well, I do remember driving the Kenmeri GT-R in GT5 feeling disappointed about it being a standard car. How silly of me, as I only needed to wait 12 years for a better model. That’s nothing.

Last edited:
I agree ThE c8 and c8 Z06 &c1 would be great
I see what you mean with the MX-5. Maybe it's the RF version?

As for the GT-Rs... well, I suppose they are on complete opposite ends from each other. It would be as nonsensical as calling a Corvette C1 and C8 duplicates of each other. Which both need to come to GT7 soon, now that I think about it.

Latest Posts

Back