Gran Turismo 7's Next "Big" Update is Coming This Week: Adds Seven New Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 703 comments
  • 142,918 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Gran Turismo 7’s Next “Big” Update is Coming This Week: Adds Seven New Cars​

Gran Turismo series producer Kazunori Yamauchi has teased “a big update” is coming for Gran Turismo 7 this coming week, and revealed the biggest ever vehicle content drop as a part of it...
Still no sign of the Mercedes CLK-GTR DM version or the courses like Seattle circuit, Hong Kong night or El Capitan,.... Great courses
 
1698607895976.gif
 
Hyper for the return of the Dodge Charger! R/T 440 pleeease.
 
I want events and tracks!
Cars are okay, but I don't want to drive a Tesla in GT. It was pain enough to drive this piece of **** 2 years in real life. And the non-existence of sound may be nice for everyday driving, but not in a race game.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I want events and tracks!
Cars are okay, but I don't want to drive a Tesla in GT. It was pain enough to drive this piece of **** 2 years in real life. And the non-existence of sound may be nice for everyday driving, but not in a race game.
I guess you don't want the Taycan or the ID.R either?
 
So they actually did it. Minus the Tesla all of the cars are absolute wins.

Now, let's see what kind of events they add. I will insist that if they don't add GR2 races in this update, then they will never will. And that is/will be an absolute disgrace.
 
As do pick up trucks, of which we have multiple in GT7.
I guess that’s because they’re unique vehicles. Station wagons are usually heavier versions of existing cars. Audi RS 2 may be one exception.
but an ambulance is ok
Not really.
 
Finally the LFA!!! And if that's an E36, I'll cry 🥲
 
I want events and tracks!
Cars are okay, but I don't want to drive a Tesla in GT. It was pain enough to drive this piece of **** 2 years in real life. And the non-existence of sound may be nice for everyday driving, but not in a race game.
Makes me wonder, why have a Tesla if you don't like it? Me personally, I don't really like Tesla's in reality, but I'm okay with them being in the game. Go figure.
 
Last edited:
The 190E Evo 2 is an awesome addition - I wonder what class that will fall into?

With the Alfa 155 (already race spec), if they added racing versions of the Evo 2 and BMW E30 we can actually make mock early 1990s DTM races


That would be awesome for a Sport mode configuration!
 
Last edited:
Wow, I can't believe they still didn't add Lancer Evo 9, such a terrible update!
Jokes aside, that looks already great and there's definitely more to expect from this one
Immediately buying LFA, 190E, 400R and Charger
Would be nice if the Charger was the one with long taillights but a very welcome addition anyway and long overdue
Can't wait for the trailer and update article in 3 days
 
Eh, station wagons exist for practicality. You don’t need that in GT7.
I wouldn't call a B5 RS4, or any RS6, or the Volvo V70R pure "practical" machines... But to each its own....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back