Gran Turismo 7's Next Update is Coming This Week: Escudo Pikes Peak Returns

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,621 comments
Even without a pattern, all the tracks should have Scapes.

Edit: Brands Hatch doesn’t have Scapes, but Nurburgring have Scapes.
Red Bull Ring no Scapes, but we have the Scapes from the Red Bull Hangar.
The Red Bull Hangar is located at Salzburg, Red Bull Ring is in a totally different part of Austria if you meant that they are at the same location.

The Red Bull Hangar is located at Salzburg, Red Bull Ring is in a totally different part of Austria if you meant that they are at the same location.
Not about the same location, but they were obvioulsy at Red Bull Ring. Give us those circuit Scapes rather than upload the Hangar. Doesn’t make sense. May as well activated both Scapes locations.

Not sure if it's golden luck but I got a second 6-star engine card without using the infinite glitch (I hate the glitch anyways...), this time from doing my daily marathon. Did anyone else have that happen with their daily marathon?

Not sure if it's golden luck but I got a second 6-star engine card without using the infinite glitch (I hate the glitch anyways...), this time from doing my daily marathon. Did anyone else have that happen with their daily marathon?
I had that happen to me a day before yesterday, I was surprised to be honest.

PD could just expand the available swap-able cars
Nope. As they have gone down the route of using actual named engines from OEMS they are limited by the licence agreements they have with those OEMs. It's a lesson Forza learned years ago, which is why they moved to generic engines, allowing them to offer a far wider range of choice when it comes to engine swaps.

Nope. As they have gone down the route of using actual named engines from OEMS they are limited by the licence agreements they have with those OEMs. It's a lesson Forza learned years ago, which is why they moved to generic engines, allowing them to offer a far wider range of choice when it comes to engine swaps.
I did not know that and it makes sense. That is a bummer. In that case, sell the Pikes Peak license to Turn 10 :P

Last edited:
Watkins is so much fun!

Especially the 3 "slingshot" curves. Middle sector reminds me on Nordschleife.

Every corner feels unique, not comparable to other racetracks. I wanna do endurance-races with dynamic-weather there.

Hope we will see more tracks like this, maybe small british tracks, which are similar.

Last edited:
I'm amazed they haven't addressed the ticket fiasco yet
Unintentional errors in your codebase are not always so easy to solve, especially if it's very complex. You've got to find out what caused it first before you can then go about trying to fix it, whilst at the same time making sure your fix doesn't break anything else. Then once it's done, it's another week or so before the patch can go live because of Sony QC checks.

They obviously knew about it pretty quickly though, but they're not going to list it as a known issue for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
That's server maintenance, it doesn't at all say that a "Game Update" is coming as it normally would.

Yeah, not an update per say, probably just bug and glitch fixing, I expect some of the current "known issues" being fixed. Maybe BOP tweaks too 🤔

As gtp posted, it reads game update on the Australian notice
At the following time, we will perform general bug fixes and game update maintenance on the 'Gran Turismo 7' servers.
Yes, it does read “game update maintenance on the Gran Turismo 7 servers.”. I’m not expecting anything.

That’s another thing about expecting anything concerning this game. Expecting should be replaced with perception.

Back