G georgecat315fat Messages 27 Messages georgecat315fat Dec 13, 2010 #1 Which car would be better for it? Zonda R or the Mazda Furai Concept? Would either require upgrades? Thanks
Which car would be better for it? Zonda R or the Mazda Furai Concept? Would either require upgrades? Thanks
T theempire Messages 8 Messages darthburger Dec 13, 2010 #2 Either car would work. I did it in the Furai, tuned all the way.
Bobby_Gold Messages 275 Lincoln, England Messages Bobby_Gold Dec 13, 2010 #3 I did it in the Minolta that you win in 'like the wind'
M MecDude22 Messages 78 Messages MecDude22 Dec 13, 2010 #5 I did like the wind and GT all stars both with a corvette zr1 rm. It destroyed the competition.
J jackcrack Messages 13 Dec 13, 2010 #6 Lol, I had grinded loads and bought the formula GT from the used car lot by this race, I used it to smoke them. but I had trouble on nurberg.
Lol, I had grinded loads and bought the formula GT from the used car lot by this race, I used it to smoke them. but I had trouble on nurberg.
Tompie913 Messages 327 Pittsburgh, PA Messages Tompie913 Dec 13, 2010 #7 All-Stars is the one in the Professional Hall, right? I did that in a moderately tuned Ferrari 458. With the aids on, I had no trouble sweeping the whole series.
All-Stars is the one in the Professional Hall, right? I did that in a moderately tuned Ferrari 458. With the aids on, I had no trouble sweeping the whole series.
Z o n d a Messages 320 Messages BadWordBinch Dec 13, 2010 #8 Its in Expert series Level 19 race with a 787B on the front picture.
Tompie913 Messages 327 Pittsburgh, PA Messages Tompie913 Dec 13, 2010 #9 Right, I was thinking of World Championship. Sorry.