Gran Turismo FIA Online Championship World Final Preview: Glory Awaits

I think Suswillo's tyres were done from his various slides. A shame, as he probably should have gone through in that race. Can't argue with Lopez's performance though, it's a minor miracle to make up that many places in a race where people are so desperate.

rip Fraga, average races, great drive from C. Lopez on the repechage race.
Negative point, that Black Pantha guy, totally unecessary, he didn't add anything nor know anything about the game.
I'd never heard of BlackPanthaa before the stream, but assume he is there for the Pro/Am race. And seeing as he seems to have about 3x more subscribers than SuperGT and Jimmy Broadbent, and it is a lot of people to potentially reach. ;) Maybe he will start streaming GT Sport too, but even if he doesn't, that's 900k+ of his racing game fan subscribers reached. ;)

Of course his impact could be lessened if they don't show the Pro/Am race again. ;)

Much better :-)

The current format means that a mistake like Igor made is punished unproportionally hard. Especially considering how much time these players have spend to get there, and in the case of Igor not even going to the final is not really a mirror of just how good a driver he is.

On the other side, it's the same for everyone, Igor made the mistake himself, and other favorites have made the same mistake in other races.
I agree.
Much better than mixed feeling. ;)

rip Fraga, average races, great drive from C. Lopez on the repechage race.
Negative point, that Black Pantha guy, totally unecessary, he didn't add anything nor know anything about the game.

hes a famous youtuber that plays arcade racing games and he did make some gtsport videos back when the game launched thats more than enough to be invited as a guest in these events.

Much better :-)

The current format means that a mistake like Igor made is punished unproportionally hard. Especially considering how much time these players have spend to get there, and in the case of Igor not even going to the final is not really a mirror of just how good a driver he is.

On the other side, it's the same for everyone, Igor made the mistake himself, and other favorites have made the same mistake in other races.

I really like the new format,its a bummer to miss a driver like fraga in the finals but i think the format is fair and ups the stakes,it also helps to keep the grid dinamic and not monotomous with every final having the same names in the top 3 spot.

I might be wrong but this might help giving the spotlight to other less known drivers

I'd never heard of BlackPanthaa before the stream, but assume he is there for the Pro/Am race. And seeing as he seems to have about 3x more subscribers than SuperGT and Jimmy Broadbent, and it is a lot of people to potentially reach. ;) Maybe he will start streaming GT Sport too, but even if he doesn't, that's 900k+ of his racing game fan subscribers reached. ;)

Of course his impact could be lessened if they don't show the Pro/Am race again. ;)

Hes a big GT fan but isn't good at sims. Plays mostly like arcade.

EFFF82C5-0786-4D26-8DD8-A5617F967927.png
B248865D-1F1B-4131-8F3B-E5E2179FF256.png

What car is this?

Back