Gran Turismo FIA Online Championship World Final Preview: Glory Awaits

• Where did Coque come from? I seriously though he was done but somehow, he climbed all the way to the last transfer spot at Laguna Seca. Cleanly, too! I think showing his perspective of that entire drive should be put up on YT at some point.

Oh man, I'd love to see that...!

And where was Hamilton in the Pro-Am? (Good to see Jamie Chadwick there though!)

That RX-Vision sketch is gorgeous, but I'm more curious about the MX-5s they showed in the background. Custom liveries... or a new Touring Car variant?

Edit: Oh wait, never mind. Turns out they were another set of World Tour one-make liveries.

Hoping Porsche defends their victory from Tokyo and wins here again. However Toyota and Mercedes look pretty mighty as well that it's rather worrying.

Is this gonna be the topic to use during the event today?

Why does she have to be outside in the pouring rain? Couldn't they have just adjusted to film that segment indoors?

Hamilton (with Igor Fraga) came third. In yesterday's Pro-Am Exhibition.
Wow, one of the best GT drivers and a 6x F1 Champion didn't win! :eek: I could understand if Hamilton was paired with 'Joe' Bloggs' from a motoring magazine. ;)
There isn't one yet. It was not streamed. It may appear down the line as an edited video.
I don't understand why they have stopped showing the Pro/Am race live, or even the full race afterwards. :confused: Any idea why that is? Can anyone who is there ask them why? I can't see the point of it if they are not showing it.

I'd have never thought to have a GT3 race at this tiny track, let alone in reverse. I'm curious how it plays out and where the overtake points are

Yesterday I posted about the 16 Superstars race calling it "Manufacturers" (mistakenly), but my argument still holds. I don't get why the Manufacturers race is under on FIA rules (as in tire wear, tire requirements and fuel) whereas the Nations Cup was raced as a Daily B race.

Just keep turning... just keep turning... just keep turning...

I love that sector, especially on the original layout (it seems longer on reverse, somehow lol).

Last edited:
Quite funny that. The penalty being able to be taken in the pits (or pit exit?) due to the placement of the zone.

Not Nik's fault.

Messy incident for the Corvette; the penalty won't make Porsche's situation any less painful.

Really close scrap for 7th (now 5th) at the half-way mark!

Great stint at the end from Tidgney in the Audi. He made up a load of time and passed a few. Hopefully he and Audi get a bit of luck. Dominant race from Toyota. :cheers:

Alfa has an advantage being lighter and can brake later. Also being lighter it works better on the harder tire. That was two overtakes with the RH against cars on RM tires

Back