Gran Turismo Gentlemans Cup (GTGC) | FINISHED! (for now...) Thanks to everyone who joined in!Finished 

• Thread starter flip55
  • 1,261 comments
Club room up for practice right now. Send me an invite on PSN if you are not friends with me to enter

GOOD NEWS!

The Gentlemen's Cup group has been set up in the community section of the game! Gran Turismo, we've waited way too long to have the frickin' feature in the game! Invites have gone out to those on the list.

Events will be scheduled and loaded in there. However, keep most of the discussions here, it's easier for me to respond to this forum.

The December calender of events will be out this weekend.

And of course, Silverstone race will be tonight! Hope to see you guys there!
Never got invite is club up

Calender Update

We will be off next week for the Thanksgiving holiday.

But on a positive note, here is the series of events for December!

December 4th: Willow Springs
December 11th: 2014 Suzuka
December 18th: Matterhorn Dristelen

All circuits will have time and weather changes in effect for the main race.

All events have been uploaded to the club in the game.

Last edited:
Hej Flip, pretty good series
GTP ID: Ares85
PSN ID: Ares118785
Car: TBA (I have to first check the specifications of each car)
Car Number:

Good to hear from you again, man! It's setting up to be good!

Announcement Post:

1. The Camaro spec sheet has been updated with the new weight and PP figures.
  2. I'd like to welcome @Ares85 and @draqua_fresh back to our series!
  3. There is no 3.
  4. There are two more cars are set to be homologized: The Corvette C7 and the '02 Viper. Should be done tonight, if I can.
  5. Again, this is an off week for us. I will be on a few . We pick up with Willow Springs on the 4th!

Completely unrelated note: I am looking to get a team going for the upcoming months!

Flippin' Fast Racing will be rebranded at Redline Autosport, and we're going to run with Aston Martin for this leg of the league! Looking for another driver interested in running the Aston.

Also, those interested in forming teams should contact me, I'll put it up in the sign up thread. If you don't have your second driver, it will at least show that you are looking for one.

So since I'm back in the "band", Ive been putting some work in on Big Willow for a fast time (Full weather and no weather and night change) my personal best lap set was a 1:15.2 but that was a one off and I'm running 15.7s-16.0s pretty consistantly. Ill probably have an online test n tune in a club room tomorrow night again if anyone want's to join, probably around 9pm Central.

hej draqua, a few days ago I tested my corvette on line with the specifications below
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 '14
556 PP,
434 HP - no power mode added, power limit - 91%,
1305 KG - stage 2 weight reduction,
after one hour of practice I was able to go down to the time of the photo
20141125_122348.jpg

average times I'm running is around 1:15,5

Yeah about lap times... it is most likely not having the experience at Willow, but 1:16.3xx is my fastest and I can't seem to find the groove for this track.

Side note: I'll Owe You Won Racing is looking for a second driver. We will be running Realtime Racing colors.

hej draqua, a few days ago I tested my corvette on line with the specifications below
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 '14
556 PP,
434 HP - no power mode added, power limit - 91%,
1305 KG - stage 2 weight reduction,
after one hour of practice I was able to go down to the time of the photoView attachment 264701
average times I'm running is around 1:15,5

I notice you have the wet tires on for the lap in the picture? do they provide more grip than the Hard compound or vice versa (cause if the hard compound has more grip you could probably get another few .10's out of the time) btw nice lap

BOP Update: Migraine edition.

Alright guys, I've been working on this stuff over the weekend, and here is the additional cars spec sheet can be found here!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LCUi6OzMy8wAXjB2JD7km1IF-DqrBPSpO5UhQbO_6MY/edit?usp=sharing

New cars that were added over the weekend were the C7 Corvette and the '02 SRT Viper. The big thing to keep in mind is that the magic weight for competition is that it seems that having most of the cars around 1350 kg.

@draqua_fresh The Viper will be as is.

@Ares85 The C7 has some small tweaks to it. I have weight at 1350kg, this can be done through a Stage 1 weight reduction, and with hood and window upgrades. However, the power limiter is up to 92%.

Really excited to start racing at Willow! There will be one change to the regs for the week: there will be one compulsory pit stop in the Main Race that can be taken at any point in the 60 minutes. If you have to pit for damage, that will count as your stop for the race. No stops required for the qualifying race.

See you guys during the week!

Last edited:
Willow Springs goes live tonight! Room will open up at 11L30pm EST USA. Please try to be on time.

If you do not make it in time for the qualifying race, you may join in at the start of the main race, you will start at the rear of the field.

Hope to see you guys there!

I'll drive most anything....but I get withdrawal symptoms when I see the VW logo....:mad:

So what you're saying is you haven't signed your contract renewal for when the touring car season starts up again... ;);)

So what you're saying is you haven't signed your contract renewal for when the touring car season starts up again... ;);)
Sounds more like the factory hasn't offered him a seat again ;-)

I'm pumped for the race guys. Haven't had a good long race in a while. Only problem I have is I don't have a pit strat and that worries me but it seems I can get like 25 laps out before it's a problem

Back