Gran Turismo Glitch :D

• Thread starter F40LM
  • 20 comments
That's all? That's all you have to tell us?

I uploaded this video becuase I wanted the chance to upload a 1080i video xD
Whats up with you, why are you so negative.

Last edited:
I uploaded this video because I wanted the chance to upload a 1080i video.

You could have at least had the dignity to have more than just the video, and leaving it all with a childish ": D". Express yourself.

The videos are cool. F40LM don't want to get all up in your kool-aid but watch the double/triple posting, there is an edit button. Not a big issue with me but a mod will care.

You could have at least had the dignity to have more than just the video, and leaving it all with a childish ": D". Express yourself.

What crap are you talking about childish?
Make some sense and stop acting like a child yourself before you try being a adult with me.

Its a glitch what more info do you want to know a 27 second video or do you need more becuase you have low IQ?
Why can't you just watch instead of having the need to have some info about it, the title was enough

Last edited:

I can't speak for everyone, but it seemed pretty self-explanatory to me.

I agree with you phone. This all started after an unnecessary comment. Did Crooooooow really need to make that comment? No. F40LM and GTsmashbros did nothing wrong in posting videos of glitches. He also shouldn't have made that post, the aup states that you should only post if what you say contributes to the discussion. Did it? No. So before Crooooooow starts criticizing other people and calling them childish, he should look at his own actions.

what the hell is the black spot gtsmashbros drops out of at GV, though!?! It was kind of interesting up til then, but that was when it really got hilarious!

From the wiki:

A skybox is a method of creating backgrounds to make a computer and video games level look bigger than it really is. When a skybox is used, the level is enclosed in a cube; and the sky, distant mountains, distant buildings, and other unreachable objects are projected onto the cube's faces (using a technique called cube mapping), thus creating the illusion of distant three-dimensional surroundings.

Has anybody been able to replicate the glitch? I tried to do it, but its like a one in a million occurence.

Back