Gran Turismo members seen talking with ALMS Teams

• Thread starter Zuel
  • 88 comments
I'm picturing a bunch of Japanese guys in bright yellow shirts that say:

"Polyphony Digital" on the front

and

"STAFF" in huge letters on the back...

:dopey:

This whole Site is full of nothing but speculation so what harm is there in a little more. hehe
Speculation is one thing (and we all love it :)), stating something as fact while it is only speculation or hear-say is another. ;)

I for one am quite happy with strict rules being applied; makes this forum one of the few that still has a level of civilization, unlike many, many, many others. And I do think there is harm in 'a little more', because if the rules are bent (or expanded) bit by bit, you will end up with just another crappy forum in the long run. I've seen this happen to so many forums. You can like the rules or not, but they are what keeps this place sane. Of all the forums I know, the ones I found most pleasant are always the ones with the strict rules.

That said, I encourage people to post stuff like this, just be prepared to back it up. :)

Speculation is one thing (and we all love it :)), stating something as fact while it is only speculation or hear-say is another. ;)

I for one am quite happy with strict rules being applied; makes this forum one of the few that still has a level of civilization, unlike many, many, many others. And I do think there is harm in 'a little more', because if the rules are bent (or expanded) bit by bit, you will end up with just another crappy forum in the long run. I've seen this happen to so many forums. You can like the rules or not, but they are what keeps this place sane. Of all the forums I know, the ones I found most pleasant are always the ones with the strict rules.

That said, I encourage people to post stuff like this, just be prepared to back it up. :)

Agreed, and to add to that, the problem with having lots of speculation is that if enough people start posting a rumour as a fact, it quickly becomes one in the eyes of most of the posters despite the fact no source had been posted and the rumour had no credibility. So then we start seeing a million more threads about "OMG, where's the promised Porsches?" just because some nitwit decided to speculate about Porsches and other people took it the wrong way.
Not everyone does this on purpose, sometimes people forget where they heard a rumour and if it was a rumour and post about it being fact by mistake, I know I've done this in the past.

While we're on the subject, this forum is way better off being strictly moderated, people complain but the reason most of us like this forum is that its not a mess full of trolls and all the other bad sides of internet forums, it has some order and in my opinion this is something rarely seen anywhere on the internet.

I reckon he's telling the truth.

After all, who else but Kazunori Yamauchi would think this is "within the hour"?

Sorry for the hold up guys hads to deal with my fathers passing and took care of his things. Famine had to remind me. The zip hold the software it's takes ten min to install. Enjoy:)

I tried to upload a zip file and I got a message about a security token. What is that for?

FilePlanet would be a nice choice,I hear it doesn't take long. He may be working alot also.

FilePlanet ay and you must pay for upload right?

RLCRaceAnalyzerInstallationv2.01Beta.zip http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/108163/RLCRaceAnalyzerInstallationv2-01Beta-zip.html

Here is the link to the download, the zip contain two files. The telemetry software and the data file. The data file is not complete due to I removed some fields hoping the files stays intact. I’ve tried a number of times to load it up on the GT forms and it didn’t work, went to file planet not paying. Then Famine posted about the Mega file site and it work. He also had the nerve to threaten me buy gtplanet mail. Even though it was in a sly Europen way which I am a custom to it still was a threat. Famine I really don’t take threats likely. Please don’t EVER threaten me OR ANY BODY ELSE ON THIS FORM. If you’re going to use your SUPER MODERATOR privileges to get what you want then you need your flipping head checked. If you were on my side of town I would ask you to meet me so I could kick you bloody teeth in. Sorry I’m pissed I went through a lot to get the crap done for you guys. Any way if the file doesn’t work PLEASE be flipping patient so I can find another way to get it to work.

Famine I really don’t take threats likely ... Please don’t EVER threaten me OR ANY BODY ELSE ON THIS FORM ... If you were on my side of town I would ask you to meet me so I could kick you bloody teeth in

:lol: Pathetic. You don't like being threatened so you're going to threaten me not to threaten you? :lol:

I told you to follow up on your claims and promises or not to bother posting here again. You ignored me and continued posting. I told you again, on threat of Infraction points for ignoring moderator instruction. At least you didn't ignore me this time - I guess the method works?

Of course, your adult response to a "threat" of 10 Infraction points on the internet is that you'd beat me up. Even assuming that's an appropriate response, do you think that in some way I can possibly feel scared? Seriously? Grow up.

Oh and you don't get to tell me my job here on GTPlanet. Only three people can do that (though the entire 30-strong staff act as a team) - and if you have any complaints about my conduct you are more than welcome to let them know. They are Jordan (site owner), Der Alta (administrator) and Duke (administrator). I'm sure the threats of physical violence against me won't in any way harm your case.

Last edited:
With the link broken and bickering continuing this thread should surely now be locked? I really can’t think that anyone has anything constructive to add here.

Here is the link to the download, the zip contain two files. The telemetry software and the data file. The data file is not complete due to I removed some fields hoping the files stays intact.
The zip you've uploaded contains only the RLC Race Analyzer software, which is freely available here: http://www.rlcracing.com/Technical_Info_downloads.htm

The data file is not present in the zip. Why not just zip up the data file and make that available? No need to include the analyzer software.

It took my friend some digging but I got some info. He confirms that some members of the Gran Turismo Team were present at Miller talking with teams and getting data. He won’t confirm what data was gained. Acura LP1, LP2, Mazda LP2, Peugeot LP1 as well and tire manufactures present spoke with GT. Other teams he will not be confirmed buy him. One of the reasons why the GT Team was taking pictures on the track to due to Miller had improvements as well new sections added to the track since its grand opening. I asked him to keep out for any one from the GT Team the weekend of the event. Soon as I get any info I’ll post it right away.

Maybe they already made the track and they are working on finishing up Miller with the new additions. :💡

So, Zuel, at what point do you admit you lied or are you just going to continue with this charade of pretending to try and provide information that proves PD were at an ALMS test at Miller Motorsports Park along with the Peugeot 908 and others?

Does this race analyser data prove the above? (which I have asked before, but you ignored the question.)

I can't say things are looking good Zuel, why didn't you just admit you lied the first time, you are getting into a bigger and bigger mess.

The problem is, if you try and carry on with a lie instead of admitting wrong and apologising it ruins attempts at regaining you credibility and might get you banned, do you really want that?

I can't say things are looking good Zuel, why didn't you just admit you lied the first time, you are getting into a bigger and bigger mess.

The problem is, if you try and carry on with a lie instead of admitting wrong and apologising it ruins attempts at regaining you credibility and might get you banned, do you really want that?

That sounds like a THREAT. Don't use your GTPREMIUM powers to THREATEN HIM or he'll come down the internet and point at you rudely.

That sounds like a THREAT. Don't use your GTPREMIUM powers to THREATEN HIM or he'll come down the internet and point at you rudely.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But seriously when are you going to stop making us continue with this. It's just annoying and your excuses/attempts have been pathetic.

Last edited:
Back