As above, can't get to lobby.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190426_184621_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190426_184621_com.android.chrome.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20190426_184621_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190426_184621_com.android.chrome.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 7
cant connect to the lobby`s , have fun with the race iff you are able to race .........
If the situation is too bad for most players, the race might be postponed. I don't know what's going on there right now because I'm not at home so it's sota's decision

Not gonna lie, a bit disappointed with my performances so far this season. Had some annoying mistakes and some technical issues which have not been pleasant.

Here's to RBR and the rest of the season, I want to get myself back up on that podium! :D

NEWS Gr4-class makes it return in Season 6. Gr3 will be top class again, and 2 manufacturers have confirmed their entry. BMW was runner-up in Gr3 last season, and has made strong start this season. They hope for strong finish to this season, and success in future. Nissan was runner-up in Gr3 in Season 1, and made return last season in Gr2, again finishing just short of both titles. This season they look strong for both titles.
Gr3.1.jpg

Audi drops down to Gr4, but should be as strong they have been this and last season. Gr4 was dominated by Honda, before move to Gr2. Honda now makes return to lower class, and should have no problem recruiting drivers. Mazda also drops down to Gr4. Big Atenza should fit slower Gr4 better, but we shall see. Meanwhile they hope to end Gr3 journey with both titles.
gr4.1.jpg

Round-5.jpg

Return to Europe!

We return from Japan to Europe, first stop in Austria.
This also marks second half of the season. Some need to step up, keep pushing, or can already start thinking about important Le Mans end of the season.

Gr2 has been Nissan domination.
As said start of the season, Nissan has All Star line-up. 2-time Gr3 champion xZePhyR96x made jump to top class, made strange choice going with older spec Gr2 car. But his choice was proven correct, dominating Round 1, and another easy win from Round 2. He missed Round 3, and when he returned to Round 4 in Autopolis, he still had heaviest car due ticks, but was able to have clean start, and nail laps in, and took his 3rd win from 3 races. He now leads championship, even after being race down to his closest rivals. He can now keep pushing, or start getting ready for Le Mans. His 15 ticks will make his car very heavy going to Red Bull Ring, and win there would be absolute masterclass.
Regaining Gr2 champion sota59 returned to Honda, but his race in Round 1 was pretty much over after first corner accident. He made strong return in Round 2, and he was the one to take win during xZePhyR96x absent in Round 3. He was hoping to end Japan trip on strong result, but was unable to adjust to handling difference after 5 added ticks in Round 4. He has couple strong results, but he needs more wins, to keep up, and catch championship leader. Word from testing is that he might have come on top of his handling issues, but lacking speed.
His teammate and friend jonirune91 came to his second season without any expectations. But in Round 1 even when lacking speed, he came close to second place, and beat his teammate. Strong testing and speed came undone in Round 2, after being taken out in first corner, but in Round 3 he was very impressive, fastest man in the field, even though he came just short of win. In to Round 4 he came very unprepared, but was faster than his teammate, but fell behind closing stages of the race. He is one of the favorites next couple races to win, and he needs to take his chances to enter titlerace. He has had good testing ahead of Round 5.
VitmnG in Nissan came short of Gr3 title in S3, and lost Gr2 title in last race of the season. He started season as one of the favorites, but could not match his teammates speed in Round 1, and almost fell to third after mistake. Round 2 he was much close in pace, but he was overtaken at start, and had to settle for third. in Fuji, he was favorite to win after it was told his teammate would miss the race, but he was could not match Honda-pairs pace. He missed Round 4, but he is now down in ticks, and should have car to win in Round 5. He needs to cut out mistakes, take couple wins, and he is back in game.
MrRacingline entered season with Lexus late. He was on xZePhyR96x speed, but after dropping to traffic in start, gap came too big, and had to settle for second in his debut in Round 4. After not racing in first 3 races, he cant miss any races, and cant affort bad races. He is low in ticks, so expect him to take first Lexus win in series history sooner rather than later.
GT-MES veteran Emilius73 entered Round 4 with Lexus, he was in group start of the race, but fell off after first round of pit-stops. It was most likely his only race of the season, but if somebody takes #73 entry, there is still chance for title race.

Gr3 has been really tight, with 3 different rookies winning.
thunder-pigeon in BMW leads class in points after first 4 races. He took very impressive win in Round 1, but accident with teammate in Round 2 meant no podium there. But he was able to stay away from any major problems in Round 3, and took his second win, and championship lead back. Round 4 he had start accident again, and had to settle for minor points. His title approach, might be bit weird, win-off-win-off, but he is still leading championship. He will need couple more wins with this tactic, might be hard in this field, but he already has two ;). He has heaviest car of the field going in to Austria, but rivals have also almost as many ticks, so he should be in podium fight if keeping his nose clean.
Road2FURY in Audi had awful start to season, only being fifth in Round 1. But he took pole for Round 2, and controlled the race from start to finish, taking max points. Round 3 he was taken out couple times, but was able to finish on podium, taking more good points. Good points from Round 4 also, putting himself to very strong position in title fight. Will be interesting how he start second half of the season in Austria.
Gr4 champion from S2, Nils, started season as only non-rookie in class, and obv favorite. But in Round 1, it was bit of a shock as he was outpaced in his homerace, and "only" finished second. In Round 2 he was expected to bounce back to win, but again, he was just beaten by another rookie. He took third second place in a row in Round 3. New rookies have proven their speed, but Nils's experience shows, not being far of the top of standings, even after missing Round 4. As nobody has taken control of the class yet, he is not in pressure to win soon, but he needs a win sooner rather than later. His Mazda has proven to be better on fuel than his last seasons BMW, but rather big Atenza has problems getting out of corners. That might hold him back in Austria, but dont rule him out.
His Mazda-teammate, fellow German farin79, missed Round 1, but took good third place from Round 2. He came just short of another podium in Round 3, but was by far fastest in Round 4, taking his first win. As said with Nils, Mazda might struggle in Austria, but farin79 is one to watch in 2nd half of the season.
doc-shipman took podium with BMW in Round 1 to start the season, but in Round 2 accident ruined his race, and penalty received from it hurt him in Round 3. After taking out his teammate earlier in season, in Round 4 he was one being taken out, another race lost. He has shown speed, but he needs to stay out of trouble, and be more consistent, to get back on podium. He has good change to do that in Austria, otherwise he might have to turn focus on his teammate's title run.
Ferrari-man from Australia, lavillegr, had very unlucky start to season. Taken out in Round 1, technical problems in Round 2, missing out Round 3. Speed was there, but no luck. But in Round 4, he was able to show his speed, and second place was good result of it. He has the speed, but he need bit of luck with technical problems, and stay away from trouble to catch leaders in points. One of the favorites in Austria.
His teammate TaZZ_1990 missed Round 1 and Round 2, showed some speed in his debut in Round 3, but accidents and mistakes took him away from back. Missing Round 4 puts him in bit hard place, strong race in Red Bull Ring would help.
ACZalex_gaming in Audi missed first 3 races, and was only able to start his season in Round 4. Lack of knowledge, couple mistakes, and worry about technical problems meant he was only 6th, but lap times were good. He has good chance for good result in Austria, and he needs it to get title challenge going.
ak84-LFC enters season late with Corvette, and chance for title-run is small, but he could be factor in races, and have fun. Interesting to see how he will do this season.

Manufacturer standings show Nissan dominance. Losing Gr3 title in Season 1, Gr2 title in Season 4 left team very hungry for this season. They hired another All-Star driver, and results show. 3 wins puts them in really strong position for both titles.
Mazda has been very consistent in unpredictable Gr3, and are closest to Nissan. Their worry is very tight Gr3 field.
Past season have been under Honda dominance, winning every possible title past 4 seasons. Even though they dominated race in Fuji, they have struggled this season. They might need to focus on drivers title only, as Nissan look so strong.
BMW has been fast, but too many mistakes. They need to cut mistakes, and get strong results with both drivers second half of the season.
Audi finally has both drivers back, car has been proven fast this season, as it was last season. They have still chance to catch the leaders.
But Ferrari is not in fight for Manufacturer-title anymore, after having no driver starting in Round 2, but they are still in fight in Drivers-title.
Lexus is also out after having no drivers first 3 races, but they are in strong position to win first ever race in GT-MES. They have had several big name drivers, but only have couple second places.

In other news, it was earlier this week confirmed that GT-MES returns Gr3-Gr4 rules. It was also confirmed that Audi, BMW, Nissan, Honda and Mazda return next season. 3 more manufacturers expected to announce their entry this weekend.

Last edited:
Can I make a suggestion for the next season? It would be difficult to do in a mixed class series, however awarding a certain number of points for the fastest lap in each class would be a good incentive for those who aren't doing well in a particular race. Using myself as an example, at Autopolis I had a few errors etc. and ended up near or at the back of the grid. the chances of catching the front-runners was non-existent, but if there were points available (even say 5 points) for fastest lap in class then it would motivate drivers to push up to the finish.

Not saying I'd have been able to best Farin, as I wouldn't - that guy was a speed machine around Autopolis!

Can I make a suggestion for the next season? It would be difficult to do in a mixed class series, however awarding a certain number of points for the fastest lap in each class would be a good incentive for those who aren't doing well in a particular race. Using myself as an example, at Autopolis I had a few errors etc. and ended up near or at the back of the grid. the chances of catching the front-runners was non-existent, but if there were points available (even say 5 points) for fastest lap in class then it would motivate drivers to push up to the finish.

Not saying I'd have been able to best Farin, as I wouldn't - that guy was a speed machine around Autopolis!
It's basically an idea. 5 points could be a bit too much but it's noted for now

I used 5 as a random number, it's more the idea in general I was putting forward :-)

Road2FURY in Audi had awful start to season, only being fifth in Round 1. But he took pole for Round 2, and controlled the race from start to finish, taking max points. Round 3 he was taken out couple times, but was able to finish on podium, taking more good points. Good points from Round 4 also, putting himself to very strong position in title fight. Will be interesting how he start second half of the season in Austria.

I am Australian not Austria 5 a.m. race start for me

NEWS We can now confirm rest of the manufacturers taking part in Season 6.
Mercedes won the Gr3 title in Season 1, and now returns for more success. Car is known to be very driver friendly, so expect it to be popular. Subaru also has won Gr3 title in past. It was car to beat in Season 3, and now hopes to find same success.
Gr3.2.jpg

Alfa Romeo might have not won title, but it was very successful in first 2 seasons in Gr3. It was known to be bit hard car to drive, but if you were able to adapt, success would come. You can expect success now in Gr4, car is heard to be even better, maybe car to beat next season.
gr4.2.jpg

Entry list will open next weekend.

Last edited:
Back