Gran Turismo New York Preview: New Partnership, New Content, New Drama

Attachments

• 2019-08-22 11_41_27-Window.png
    2019-08-22 11_41_27-Window.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 51
Oh yeah, a second after I posted my message I noticed the 2 yellow marks, but thank you :)

Honestly, I don't believe that map has anything to do with the update, I suppose GT Planet just used it to illustrate the article.

CotA or Watkins Glen would be amazing additions, the game really needs more american tracks, but honestly I'd be happy with any new track (except Paul Ricard because those blue lines are so ugly and annoying :yuck:).

I agree, we need more North American tracks in GTS as there are some fantastic tracks that have real history and pedigree. My top 5 wish list would be:

Daytona - oval and infield
Sebring
Laguna Seca
Long Beach
Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

Last edited:
Please let it be the New York street track, but Sebring, Road America, Road Atlanta would be great, Cota lease fav, Long Beach and Mid-Ohio would also be an amazing choice. Also, Mosport in Canada is a good track that is not seen a lot does iracing have it? Montreal a good track to Trois-Rivières? ok i'm getting carried away ;)

Please let it be the New York street track, but Sebring, Road America, Road Atlanta would be great, Cota lease fav, Long Beach and Mid-Ohio would also be an amazing choice. Also, Mosport in Canada is a good track that is not seen a lot does iracing have it? Montreal a good track to Trois-Rivières? ok i'm getting carried away ;)

A Canadian track would instantly become my favourite track. :)

VXR
Presumably the new partnership is with Spa. After we heard it was a contractual issue keeping it from GT Sport, perhaps now it's a strategic thing in relation to the FIA.
Spa is a great track I just hate they f'ed up the bus stop chicane please can we have it back!

No. That's a tweet from Kaz. I'm a native New Yorker(from The Bronx) and moved to Australia end of 2008. NYC looks the same from when I left it. Busy.
Definitely is. It would have been fun to meet you. I wonder if any well known GTPers are gonna attend. I've already looked at the train schedule and know when I'm heading in. Gonna hang out for a few hours outside before the doors open, just reading Will Buxton's book.

VXR
Presumably the new partnership is with Spa. After we heard it was a contractual issue keeping it from GT Sport, perhaps now it's a strategic thing in relation to the FIA.

Wasn't Shell owning or investing on Spa? Maybe the New partner Is Shell

Just gonna leave this here

Ok, it looks like it's almost safe to assume Spa is coming to GT Sport!! Finally!! This instagram post and Kaz saying "long awaited course" indicate that Spa is gonna be the new course. And I bet it'll have rain conditions in the NYC tour already.

Or Kaz and PD are indeed the masters of trolling...

Last edited:
Back