Gran Turismo New York Preview: New Partnership, New Content, New Drama

VXR
Presumably the new partnership is with Spa. After we heard it was a contractual issue keeping it from GT Sport, perhaps now it's a strategic thing in relation to the FIA.
I'm hoping the partnership is more than Spa coming to the game. We received plenty of new tracks and they've never referred to that as a partnership. When I hear partnership I think of a race organization like Formula E or something that will bring a meaningful addition to the game, like the Toyota series.

Montoya is the new GTS partner? And Michelin too?
ECrEe1gXUAA3dqc.jpg

ECrD1C6WsAASfuh.jpg

ECrDfMDXsAAMqH0.jpg

Last edited:
I really dislike speculating but I'm sure I've just seen in the background during this interview, "Gordon" is that Jeff Gordon? as well as what looked like a Jaguar xj220...

Hey everyone! I did not want to create a new topic on the forum. I am going to be at the NYC event tomorrow. I will be wearing either a Gran Turismo/Gamestop polo or a blue 24 Hours of Le Mans shirt from blipshift. I am also going to be wearing either a blue Gulf hat, a Batman/Dale Earnhardt Jr. or a PlayStation hat. Message me if you want to meet up. Thanks and hopefully see some of you there!

:gtpflag:

I have to say this game just seems to get better and better. I'm a longtime xbox/Forza guy and have switched mostly to PC now for my racing on iRacing and other sims but have to say this game almost makes we want to get a PS4 Pro. Just too costly for one game really but it does look to have a fantastic online experience.
Don't worry, you're not missing much.

I had awesome results in the Atenza at Catalunya. Consistent tyre wear from start to finish. Team MAzda will move up the order for sure.

Montoya with a drama at the final chicane.

Latest Posts

Back