Gran Turismo Sport 1.39 Update Now Available: Goodwood Motor Circuit and New Single-Player Events

It appears, Goodwood is the only circuit in the Nostalgic races, where you can race against the slower AI cars(500F, Samba, VW 1600, Mini, Bertone, 356). In all the other Nostalgic races, the A110 is the slowest least powerful car in each race, if it's on the grid.

Now that’s going to be one interesting race to do.

Paddle shifting and DS4 manual shifting has been made quicker. I wonder how much quicker they are now

I'm pretty sure there's been a few events here already... one Gr1, one W08 and SF19 and a GT3?

Its not terrible.

I kind of feel like they improved the new BMW Supra. Its not as terrible as before.

There's only one professional event this time which is the terrible F1500s.

New avatars
D7y3aliV4AAK13D.jpg

D7y3h0tV4AA4N6q.jpg

D7y3rsgV4AAP9Tk.jpg

D7y321sUEAA26zD.jpg

Even a new "hold up" lady
D7y4D6LU0AAFAeU.jpg

D7y4OG8U8AALUPp.jpg

Good wood is epic, what a laugh!! And what FUN!! Tried XK13 to begin with at sunset - could not see a thing and was crashinhg everywhere. Then sunny and started to learn track. Then a GT3 quick race driving the McLaren. That was awesome. Did three races the same on the bounce. So much fun and so tricky to get the corners just right. Car always feels right on the edge. Loving this track. Current favorite!!

CJ

The layout is easy to learn, but the racing line is difficult to master. The best way I can summarize it after 15 laps or so.

Minor observation - The yellow flowers alongside the track don't appear in Time Trial mode. They are basically race event decoration like that timing tower at Le Mans. Cool little detail.

Great addition, love this track.
Wouldn't be surprised the next update is the FOS track in early July. (same date as the FOS event)

Back