Gran Turismo Sport 1.39 Update Now Available: Goodwood Motor Circuit and New Single-Player Events

Don't know if it has been mentioned in the previous pages, but I don't understand this:
"5. Controller
 - Now compatible with the Fanatec® 7-segment display speed or gear shift."

Any more details?

7358965365281392136_0.jpg

Amazing camera i have to say. This track will be a good alternative versus Tsukuba for me, driving from a Cobra to a MINI is already so different.

Don't know if it has been mentioned in the previous pages, but I don't understand this:
"5. Controller
 - Now compatible with the Fanatec® 7-segment display speed or gear shift."

Any more details?

So the Fanatec display on certain Fanatec wheels now shows the speed until a gear change when it briefly flicks to new gear number then back to showing speed. Nice addition from PD. It is also possible that FFB feels better on Fanatec now but that is probably placebo effect.

CJ

So the Fanatec display on certain Fanatec wheels now shows the speed until a gear change when it briefly flicks to new gear number then back to showing speed. Nice addition from PD. It is also possible that FFB feels better on Fanatec now but that is probably placebo effect.

CJ
Oh, cool :). I'll test this tonight.

Well I didn't get any chance to sample Goodwood before I had to go to work but I am happy it's here and I hope like others the Hillclimb is added.

Slowly this game is coming together with all my favourite Gran Turismo pieces from previous games but my biggest wish is still that we might
be allowed to expand our collection of stored liveries/decals, I am constantly having to manage this on a daily basis now as the community
still continues to expand the available liveries.

Why do most cars tap the brakes before going through Fordwater (Goodwood Motor Circuit)? It is driving me insane, that kink is minimal and it makes no sense! I'd need something like the AVUS-oriented Auto Union car for me to tap the brakes before that corner.

BTW, am I the only one that sees the rather obvious similarities between Goodwood and the central loops of Tokyo Expressway?

Must say.. Goodwood is a bit.. errr.. boring. :guilty:

I understand the heritage, but as a racing track.. now i know how they dare to push all those old classic so fast around "corners". :lol:

I'll cheer you all up with this replay. 60 FPS Jaguar E Type one make.
The race especially at the start kept me at the edge of my seat. When there was minor contact, I thought to myself well there's $1,000+ of damage down the drain. But then I remembered, it's just a game.

What a beautifully recreated track! PD did such a great job with the immersion.
BTW, great driving @FoRiZon!

I can certainly see why people have a disdain for circuits like Goodwood, Autopolis and the likes of Tsukuba.

In a perfect world we get the big time big name circuits that are an institution in multiple forms of motorsports... you know, the Silverstones, the Spas the Laguna Secas the Watkins Glen, even the Indianapoilis and Talladegas of the world...

A part of me does feel that many of these smaller or lesser known circuits are the 'stop gap' updates (what can one make of the title touting GT Leagues and the strange "Editors Choice" scapes).

I cant help it when I'm drawn the big name tracks.

Be that as it may, I have grown to quite like Autopolis and I have an affinity for the Japanese circuits.

The flip side is that this place would have a meltdown if we got the classic Gran Turismo circuits.

So that just about sums it up. Most of us want big name circuits and PD classics.g

Latest Posts

Back