Gran Turismo Sport 1.40 Update Now Available: Sardegna Road Course and New Cars

The track is great in all layouts and in VR the B layout really showcases the huge elevation changes. The church looks good in VR as well.

I thought my favourite car of the pack was going to be the Clio but the little Toyota sports 800 is a fun, nimble little sports car and probably clinches it so far for me. It also sounds great. I new what to expect with the Clio but new nothing about the 800 and despite it’s lack of power its lightness gives it fantastic handling.

Haven’t tried the Chevy yet or the Tundra and probably won’t pickup the X2019 for a good while as I can’t justify 3 million credits on it whist saving for 20 million credit cars.
Overall I find it hard to criticise yet another high quality update to my favourite PS4 title.

I haven't downloaded yet but does anybody know what car we are given for the Goodwood circuit experience?

I'm pleased about this.

Sport Mode
- It is now possible to watch replays of the Top 10 Stars on the leaderboards and load them as Ghost cars in "Qualifying Time Trial" (Daily Races) and "Free Practice" (Online Championships). Please note that during matchmaking, it will not be possible to watch replays or load Ghosts.

I'm unable to download, its telling me there's not enough space.
Theres 58.6 GB and the update is 6.18.
Any help?
Unfortunately you need at least the same amount of GB that GT Sport has - so over 100gb. It has to unzip I guess :D Have 120gb of free space and it will work ;)
The ps4 does an full backup of a game before applying the patch. You always need to have space for the patch AND the current file size of the game.
i think it's not true i have only 10,53 GB of free space and update download normally, if it's downloading 58.6 GB update cancel it and try again

Took my Camaro for a spin at the B layout, then I saw this......

649ADECE-1396-4E14-8037-F92CD26BD368.jpeg

J.D
i think it's not true
It is. All PS4 games require enough free space to copy the entire game to because... that's exactly what it does. It downloads the update, writes the whole game to the hard drive, patches that with the update and then deletes the old copy of the game.
Aston Martin Gr4. :)
*stages riot*

oh farewell full manual audi R8,

I thought the purpose of having the first gen 4.2 liter R8 was that it was avalable in full manual from get go i know there is the R-Tronic option as well but the manual is more fun for h shifters, please please please PD revert this one change.

The only reason I drove it so much was because it was available with the ''extra'' pedal to the left. :/
I guess mk1 TT time?

Still love this game, no hate :)

It is. All PS4 games require enough free space to copy the entire game to because... that's exactly what it does. It downloads the update, writes the whole game to the hard drive, patches that with the update and then deletes the old copy of the game.

*stages riot*
so i would need 103 GB of free space to download and install this update ? i had only 10,5 free space on disc and update download normally

A lot of words and humble pie to be eaten by the we want classic tracks moaners. All layouts are killers, no fillers.

Sard A is fantastic. Always requires some kind of player input to navigate the track and some technical sections. No time at all to enjoy any scenery. :)

Does anyone here know where the new GR.1 Endurance Series Race is? If it's supposed to be added, why can't I not see it in the Endurance League?

Ahaha, they properly screwed us on the wet weather :lol: That’s classic PD for you...

Wow, these tracks are nice!! A is a classic road course, B‘s Infield rocks and C is craaazy when you try it with a Gr.1, so much fun!!!

Me and the boys are doing a triple endurance tomorrow night to properly celebrate the arrival of the three new „Sardines“ 👍

Rain? Would like some in RL now at close to 100 degree F again :lol: Ah well, something to look forward to and the next meme: SPA and RAIN :lol:

Latest Posts

Back