Gran Turismo Sport 1.40 Update Now Available: Sardegna Road Course and New Cars

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPNewsWire, Jun 27, 2019.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. MOPARbarrett5

MOPARbarrett5

My "proper" test of the new track.

New Scapes

DK, Gylfilleneuve, ProjectF and 21 others like this.
  3. Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Low angle scapes? Nice :D ! Can't wait to make some pictures with my Viper and Huayra... :) .

Edit: most of these scapes are already in the game...?

4. CCM284

CCM284

Did a 2 laps of each track before bed and I can say they are pretty good. All 3 seem like they will make for good racing. Gotta catch some shuteye so I can thoroughly run each track tomorrow along with doing the endurance race and the other GT League events. Also excited to try out the new cars, especially the X2019 and the Toyota Tundra.

5. hrusa2

hrusa2

Great! Cant wait to try it out. It is a shame that there is no rain but it is just a matter of time before it comes. Also, can you race the new tracks at night? You can do that at the rally Sardegna.

Auto motors and Qyn like this.
  6. Haitauer

Haitauer

Not really surpriced if there isnt rain yet - there was pretty bad performance issues especially in replays during world tour.

With sardegna lies a challenge - as its supposed to be a road course, the track should not be smooth and flat. We will see..

VBR likes this.
  7. bdj57

bdj57 Premium

To be honest I prefer to wait until the rain conditions is fully ready. I feel the time span between rain introduction in World Tour event until this update arrived is too short judging it is still under development or work in progress at the moment. Anyway, we already saw it earlier last week hopefully it will come in near future. :cheers::tup:

On the bright side, PD might add rain with something... special :lol: Well... I wish... :p

ProjectF, Auto motors, Panoz and 10 others like this.
  8. 05XR8

05XR8

Sign me up for a Trans-Am series.
    [​IMG]

9. Brzlav

Brzlav

There is no BoP change?

STIGGY_34 likes this.
  10. Racer93

Racer93

Although I'm really disappointed about the lack of rain, I'm excited to test the new 3 layouts of Sardegna Road Track. The Camaro's gonna be a really cool addition to the car list too, I'm looking forward to drive it. And finally the Raptor is gonna have a rival, the Tundra.

It may not be the best update ever, but it is still very welcome and appreciated :tup:

11. Arkseven

Arkseven

I see a new Continental (has a horse on it's side) and 3 new FiA decals. There's also a new MagTools with a red square background, NGK plugs (round, never seen it before) and i belive 2 new NTN decals (square background in blue or black). Snap-on got 2 new decals too (the first tow in order) and i beleive the Wakos decal is new(?)

New fantasy decals! Adorf Hotel & Resorts, Atkison Motor Technology, Bad Taku Racing, Blackman Heritage, Brighton Antiques, David Wilson Classic Cars, Dexter Cleaning, there's new purple decals for Hotel Bellevue, Kyan Measurements with new decals, Maxwell Batteries, new decals for Michigan Auto Club, black and white Phamarch24, Robberchts Bakery, Saint Honore, Scarlet Line, Schneider Racing, new decals for Sreakhaus Appel, Steingeberger, Tim Hodhes, new white decals for Tory Morrish, TransUrban, UnderSteer and UrbanEstate, Vienna Shokolade, new silver Walter See decal and finally Webster Sporting Goods.

HOLY DAMN THAT'S A LOT OF NEW DECALS.

The Goodwood circuit experience car is the Aston Gr.4.

edit: just made some quick laps around the new circuit. I still don't know how i'm feeling about it, but one thing is certain: this location is very pretty

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
  12. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

A lot of those were already in.

13. QC YALUM

QC YALUM

Rain ? Im only Happy when it rain lollll wet tires still useless :banghead:

fikridroid and MOPARbarrett5 like this.
  14. Arkseven

Arkseven

The brand, yes. But look again. PD gave them new "layouts"

15. Shingo_civic

Shingo_civic

The Clio has such a good handling

16. watto79

watto79

Can someone confirm what the new Gr.B events are in GT League?

17. Ande3200

Ande3200

I thought i would come back to the game. I have not played it in 2 months. But i think i will hold on for another month to see what that will bring

Interstellar9 likes this.
  18. 05XR8

05XR8

I use fantasy decals all the time. They were there already. Especially Blackman Heritage, BadTaku, all of them.

19. Carson79

Carson79

I'm unable to download, its telling me there's not enough space.
    Theres 58.6 GB and the update is 6.18.
    Any help?

20. Dess81

Dess81

watto79
    Yes, there are 2 GrB events. The one on new race is really hard. Can't win it for 3 trys using BoP cars

watto79 likes this.
  21. Tomhlord

Tomhlord

A quick lap of the new Sardegna Road Track A in the new Red Bull X2019 Circuit. Have fun!

22. hrusa2

hrusa2

Unfortunately you need at least the same amount of GB that GT Sport has - so over 100gb. It has to unzip I guess :D Have 120gb of free space and it will work ;)

Pigems and Carson79 like this.
  23. dimassa19

dimassa19

Only the first four are new.

Kuraudo likes this.
  24. Kiki_Haoru

Kiki_Haoru

A bit surprised we didn't get the rain this time, but I'm one of those who appreciate the new content as a bonus : no extra cost, and the dedication of the team 1.5 years after release is awesome.
    The clio V6 is one of my favorite cars ever, as I really enjoy our French cars being known for their quirckiness and original design. :D
    Glad we got 2 classics as well, as I think they are better modelled in the game than modern cars.

Thank you PD.:bowdown:

25. GTPorsche

GTPorsche

Striping on the Z/28 is wrong. In game, on the trunk lid, the stripe goes under the spoiler and around the rear edge of the lid. In real life, the stripe goes to the spoiler, up the spoiler, down the back of the spoiler and ends there.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

26. Dess81

Dess81

I don't have connection to the server. Does anyone have the same problem?

zorrofox and O604 like this.
  27. Carson79

Carson79

Thanks I'll give it a try

CHEN255 likes this.
  28. GiuliettaQV82

GiuliettaQV82

The church on the circuit is pretty similar to one who already exist in North Sardinia

Attached Files:

29. photonmonkey

photonmonkey

What's the new track surface like, is it as smooth as it looks, if so will be bit dissapointed, for a track like that would expect lots of undulations to make the driving a bit more fun?

30. rhalgr

rhalgr

The ps4 does an full backup of a game before applying the patch. You always need to have space for the patch AND the current file size of the game.

Carson79 likes this.