Gran Turismo Sport Closed Beta Coming March 17: First the US, Then EU Region

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 5,235 comments
"That’s not all though, there’s a teaser image inside for those eagle-eyed fans amongst you…"

I wonder if this is about Porsche, or something else. ;)

After so many months of silence and no new info about the game content, it's good to finally see some new stuff.

IMG_1190.JPG
IMG_1189.JPG

Arcade (offline) mode is gone from the US beta. I think that EU might only get the Sport mode + qualifying.

" In order to focus player access on the Daily Races, the Arcade Mode has been closed. We ask all players to participate in the server load testing."

Arcade (offline) mode is gone from the US beta. I think that EU might only get the Sport mode + qualifying.

" In order to focus player access on the Daily Races, the Arcade Mode has been closed. We ask all players to participate in the server load testing."

Hopefully at least that means they're intending to invite a large number of EU players, if they're solely focused on load testing now.

Just because there is a lot of people desperate to get the beta, Im gonna post a message feeding hype unnecessarily. :D

US beta was announced on thursday, beta codes were sent on the next wednesday and ther fisrt online races were on friday.

The EU beta has been announced on friday and the first races will be on the next friday, so my guess is that the codes should be sent tomorrow or the day after. PS Store will be updated today, so after 19 pm the beta of GT Sport will be on the system.

One message later.

Keys will be send out today
"Zwischen Heute und dem Start der Beta werden wir Einladungen und erfolgreiche Bewerber verschicken, um ihnen genügend Zeit zur Vorbereitung auf die Testphase zu geben"
https://blog.de.playstation.com/2017/04/11/72589/

Nailed it.

This is a very good surprise and it has gone unnoticed because Porsche. This is good news, but not a surprise to me.

Finally! Beta time in the EU. I thought it might have started last week but better late than never!

Also, the GT private beta forum in the EU forums is finally open after been there for nearly 3 weeks with nothing in it.

Edit; For anybody who signed up for the beta and hasn't played a lot of GT6, the moderators have said that even if you have little playtime with GT6 then you will be considered.

Last edited:
Edit : Sorry just seen it posted above!

Main thing is codes are being sent out from today onwards

"
We’re going to start the EU beta on the 15th April from 14:00 BST / 15:00 CEST with a series of online races over the weekend. You can see the full proposed schedule further down this post.

Between now and then we’ll be issuing invites to successful applicants in order to give them time to prepare for the testing phase. "

Back