Gran Turismo Sport Closed Beta Coming March 17: First the US, Then EU Region

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 5,235 comments
To those complaining about weak ffb, have you, I don't know, tried turning it up? Just making sure.

And I'm really trying to understand what's so bad about the sounds. I'm looking at it objectively here and I cannot hear what you guys are hearing.

Sorry to sound a bit out of place given the replies about the network connections but, have any Australians gotten the beta on their Australian account?

So uh, I finally managed to do a couple of laps on Brands Hatch and then I got disconnected.

Good job PD

To those complaining about weak ffb, have you, I don't know, tried turning it up? Just making sure.
Yeah. It's still atrociously weak. (I play Forza 6 every day, the difference is huge)

And I'm really trying to understand what's so bad about the sounds. I'm looking at it objectively here and I cannot hear what you guys are hearing.
Yes i gave turned it up.

It's not just that it's weak, it's also not particularly good.

SO frustrating. We need to see results for this quality control demo NOW! GTS looks to be heading in the wrong direction. Let's hear from the people who have been quality control testing GTS for the past month. They must explain themselves.

:P

Edit -

Seems like the EU is breaking the servers , I would assume.

It's a Beta, hopefully they take the feedback and provide a smooth launch from the collected information, let's not go for the torches.
Thank YOU. I was starting to think this place was starting to lose sense. No offence, everybody. Just think about it.

Edit 2 -
And remember the 1.04 update significantly changed things. They're tweaking the beta. This isn't final.

And to cover my ass, not everything is working as well as it should. FFB, for example. I sooo hope they can improve this bit most of all. GT6 seemed like it was one step forward, two steps back. More nuanced, yet severely lacking.

And pre-1.04 physics were so forgiving.
How dare we call this a simulator! /s

Last edited:
Well I managed one race.
About 14 or 15 people were showing up on the grid but when the race started we were down to 4.
Not sure about the matching process either as the qualifying times were not close at all...

Edit: it seems to be working again.

I driving only with ABS. Feels like GT6 but better breaking point. Little bit better Handling. Poor i play with controller, but custom settings, my first race.

The FFB on my G29 is surprisingly strong, only the tracks are smoother than in AC for example, therefore there arent as many ffb effects.

And to sounds, i have that red GT-R and it sounds absolutely amazing in all views!!

I dont get used to new braking system, I am still playin gt6 and I felt that braking is more difficult than gt6. I can turn with brake but in gt sport braking and turning at the same time is not act like in gt6, the car goes away through out of the track

Back