Gran Turismo Sport Closed Beta Coming March 17: First the US, Then EU Region

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 5,235 comments
Thanks guys. Not sure if the person recieved the car or he switched to it during replay. I'll add the vid and you can judge it yourselves!

Didn't know other VGT cars did show the interior. đź‘Ť As long as it is not officialy confirmed it will stay a bit of a guess I think....

Aah, the owner of the video is who said that the car doesn't have cockpit view... that's odd. I wonder, why is PD giving unfinished cars to people?

If I didn't tell you this was a screenshot of a YouTube video of a game...

33467019071_852b5d3bde_o.png

I think we've found a rival for DRIVECLUB...

If I didn't tell you this was a screenshot of a YouTube video of a game...

33467019071_852b5d3bde_o.png

I think we've found a rival for DRIVECLUB...

I honestly would've bet anything that nothing will come close to DC, never should have doubted PD. I can't wait to see what photomode pictures will be had, the competitions are going to be mind blowing.

I honestly would've bet anything that nothing will come close to DC, never should have doubted PD. I can't wait to see what photomode pictures will be had, the competitions are going to be mind blowing.

Great video @calvins48
The extreme lighting conditions are great with the low light and the headlights... also that extended aerial shot in the replay is great :)
Can't wait to see GTS at night in the rain!

And yeah, photo mode with your own custom liveries? Worth buying just for that...

It pains me to say it being a GT fan since the very first one back in the best decade ever, the 90's :cheers: but GT Sport sounded like a ***** idea in the first place and it looks like a ***** idea from what I've seen in the beta. Really, it looks limited and boring. Roll on PCars2

It pains me to say it being a GT fan since the very first one back in the best decade ever, the 90's :cheers: but GT Sport sounded like a ***** idea in the first place and it looks like a ***** idea from what I've seen in the beta. Really, it looks limited and boring. Roll on PCars2

I just don't get this line of thinking though. It looks limited and boring because it IS limited and boring....because its literally a small fraction of what is actually going to be in the full game and a lot is still turned off that is available (like damage). I get the preconceived notion that an off-named title brings back horrible memories of GT prologue. I really do understand that fear that this will turn out into something like that.

Also what exactly does PCars2 add that makes it less boring, not features, but the overall presentation? Some of what people describe as being "boring" is literally what makes it a Gran Turismo game. lol

I just don't get this line of thinking though. It looks limited and boring because it IS limited and boring....because its literally a small fraction of what is actually going to be in the full game and a lot is still turned off that is available (like damage). I get the preconceived notion that an off-named title brings back horrible memories of GT prologue. I really do understand that fear that this will turn out into something like that.

Also what exactly does PCars2 add that makes it less boring, not features, but the overall presentation? Some of what people describe as being "boring" is literally what makes it a Gran Turismo game. lol

It's not just the beta though. The whole game, I mean an FIA licenced game using an Audi R18 TDI Ultra from 6 Years ago in its LMP class along with a whole load of make believe cars. It's limited from top to bottom. It's terrible.

Well for a start PCars driving and racing is better and has been since PCars came out.

With confirmation of the P1 GTR AND P1 PCars2 is also my most awaited game, But at the same time i could forgive pd and buy GTS
But only if there's a P1 or P1 GTR
:)

Does the closed beta allow you to change the camera view (FOV) and seat position?

As far as I could see, no. There are 4 views (bumper, hood, cockpit and chase) I think some cars might have a roof cam too, but might just be a weird angle.

In the car you are only able to adjust your MFD (Multi Function Display) for traction, fuel, timing, ect.

It's not just the beta though. The whole game, I mean an FIA licenced game using an Audi R18 TDI Ultra from 6 Years ago in its LMP class along with a whole load of make believe cars. It's limited from top to bottom. It's terrible.

Well for a start PCars driving and racing is better and has been since PCars came out.
k

Latest Posts

Back