Gran Turismo Sport Coming to PS4 in Fall 2017

Yeah, my mistake. I had a mad moment of over excited-ness and should have known better, back to normal now. My apologies!
Don't het me wrong I'm so excited I could die, I want it NOW, but random dates popping up here and there doesn't really do much to me, the day PD themselves give us a date, THEN I'll fly to the moon with excitement. :cheers: :lol:

If you are here since GT5 you know that they can delay the game one month before launch date...
Been here way longer than that my friend :P and yeah I know. I just said don't jinx it because I don't want it to happen more than it has already happened in the past. GT5 wasn't the only game in the series that got delayed, although it was the first game to be delayed and delayed and delayed again.

You didn't have to be here since GT5 to know that. Didn't we just learn that last year?

That was a bit different after E3 it was clear that the game is far from done. Playing the Beta after the 1.06 update I'd say the game is ready to go.

That was a bit different after E3 it was clear that the game is far from done. Playing the Beta after the 1.06 update I'd say the game is ready to go.
Not sure what the relevance with what you posted is, but either way, You could have joined within the last year and already known the antics.

You may think its ready, but apparantly PD doesnt since there's talk about maybe 2 more patches rolling out, as well as another beta down the line.

Not sure what the relevance with what you posted is, but either way, You could have joined within the last year and already known the antics.

You may think its ready, but apparantly PD doesnt since there's talk about maybe 2 more patches rolling out, as well as another beta down the line.
Ready to go doesn't mean finished;) They still have a lot of work with the BoP/SR but the game has to be out to realy look into it IMO.

Ready to go doesn't mean finished;) They still have a lot of work with the BoP/SR but the game has to be out to realy look into it IMO.
When I say I'm ready to go when my friends ask me if I'm ready, that means that I'm done.
When I say I'm ready to go while I'm in a game with my friends are waiting, that means launch it.
When I say I'm ready to go while I'm waiting to use the restroom, it's probably already prairie doggin it.

I don't know about you, but it usually means it's done :lol:

When I say I'm ready to go when my friends ask me if I'm ready, that means that I'm done.
When I say I'm ready to go while I'm in a game with my friends are waiting, that means launch it.
When I say I'm ready to go while I'm waiting to use the restroom, it's probably already prairie doggin it.

I don't know about you, but it usually means it's done :lol:
Since PS3 times finished games at launch died out GT is maybe the golden example of it.

Don't het me wrong I'm so excited I could die, I want it NOW, but random dates popping up here and there doesn't really do much to me, the day PD themselves give us a date, THEN I'll fly to the moon with excitement. :cheers: :lol:
Cracks me up fly to the moon Hahah brother i must say I'm going jump up and down on 1 Legg :)

Back