Gran Turismo SPORT: Community Survey

• Thread starter AJ
  • 119 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT?! Sorry for being slightly off topic but really? I just cant believe it.

As for the poll, i refrain until the next one since i both dont have PS4 and dont have plan to buy one.
They're both "always online" games. They require PS+.

Voted....am planning to buy a PS4 when GTS Beta is released (presuming that the WRS TTs move over at that point) as my GT gaming is purely weekly time trialing at this point. Gave up smoking at the end of last year to have the money to buy what is needed when required. Not sure about getting a PS+ sub though...if I can update it without, then I may forgo it as I don't race online but difficult to know until we get more info on the game and what's required

Voted.

Not thrilled about the PS+ subscription but I'll do it. I've played so much GT6 since release it probably comes out to pennies a day for the G27, stand, PS3, and game.

I've played so much GT6 since release it probably comes out to pennies a day for the G27, stand, PS3, and game.
Same here.

Even if GT Sport doesn't come out this year, I intend to get a PS4 and PS+ by this summer sometime. And a wheel when GTS (and any other really good racers) come out.

Thank you to everyone who voted on the 1st question.

The second question is only for those who did not vote on the 1st question.

Please post below if you think you do not fall into any of the categories.

Many thanks in advance.

Oops, didn't read the question correctly. I apologise.

Last edited:
I don't fall into any of the categories. I own a PS4, I am interested in a PS+ subscription (I believe I have one right now) and I'm most likely buying GT SPORT on day 1.
This is also why I haven't voted, except I do have PS+.

I don't fall into any of the categories. I own a PS4, I am interested in a PS+ subscription (I believe I have one right now) and I'm most likely buying GT SPORT on day 1.

AJ

My answer is sort of a combination of the first 2 options: I have a PS4, I'm not interested in PS+, I'm interested in GTS but I'll need more info on the game before deciding whether or not to buy it.

FS7
My answer is sort of a combination of the first 2 options: I have a PS4, I'm not interested in PS+, I'm interested in GTS but I'll need more info on the game before deciding whether or not to buy it.

Go for option 2. 👍

Reactions: FS7
Where is this answer? :
I own a ps4 I have ps+ subscription and I will buy GTS....
AJ

You answered the 1st question...

Not voted.
Because there is no will surely buy option.

This was covered in the 1st question, we moved onto question 2 once I hit the target responses, sorry you missed it.

Voted for 4 but the announcement of Forza coming to pc has peaked my interest. Only have time for so many games these days and if Forza is launched full steam it might garner my console racer interest for a while.

[x] I own a PS4, currently subscribe to PS+, and intend to buy GT:Sport the day of release.

For this being a "sticky", it's a rather incomplete survey that does not fully represent all scenarios of "interest" of the community. It merely represents the "skeptics" of the GTP community.

Why not have every survey being a sticky or none at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back