Gran Turismo Sport - Confirmed Soundtracks OST

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 194 comments
So guys i might drop a GT sport video on my youtube channel soon and was wondering which songs that must not be included in the video.
I will be uploading a picture in picture video so are there any songs in the replays that must be excluded? Thanks in advance.

So guys i might drop a GT sport video on my youtube channel soon and was wondering which songs that must not be included in the video.
I will be uploading a picture in picture video so are there any songs in the replays that must be excluded? Thanks in advance.

I just got a copyright notice for the song Color of Love being in my video (this is listed in the op). I had no idea this could happen, 50 minute stream with commentary and it gets a copyright claimed for 39 seconds of this song in a menu. So silly in my opinion, now that copyright holder can place adds in my video and make money from the entire video. The only other thing I can do is remove the video all together.

This is the video, song goes from about 29.08 to 29.47.

I just got a copyright notice for the song Color of Love being in my video (this is listed in the op). I had no idea this could happen, 50 minute stream with commentary and it gets a copyright claimed for 39 seconds of this song in a menu. So silly in my opinion, now that copyright holder can place adds in my video and make money from the entire video. The only other thing I can do is remove the video all together.

This is the video, song goes from about 29.08 to 29.47.

I hear you. Thanks for letting us know.
I went with no music at all in the first GT video :crazy: :lol:
best thing to do is to include some of the youtube tracks (which are horrible) or go with no music at all (which is a peace of mind if u ask me)

The first two are from Gran Turismo 5 Prologue.

The last one tho, is something I struggled to know. In fact, I made a post before about this.
All of them are from 5 Prologue, I checked. I haven't played that game much so it didn't remember it.

Anyone knows this song?

I have heard it before on several commericals like this one:

Edit: Nevermind, it's this:

Last edited:
I think this channel has most of the OST, about 30 in his playlist. This is one of the beautiful soundtracks GT Sport has to offer.

especially at 2:06.........

This GT feels different. No elevator music (Although the Jazz was great) but this GT has that Movie OST feel to it.

Last edited:
I think this channel has most of the OST, about 30 in his playlist. This is one of the soundtracks that is very beautiful.

especially at 2:06.........

This GT feels different. No elevator music (Although the Jazz was great) but this GT has that Movie OST feel to it.

Offtopic but aren't you that guy who got a leaked copy of GT6 a week before the release? Still remember you :D

I agree tho, the menu soundtrack feels different from the previous PS3 GT games or PS1&2 era.

If there no licensed music like GT1-2-3-4, i won't buy it
lmfao

As for me, I'd say that licensed music in these titles was cancer. Especially in case with GT2. :crazy:

Back on topic:

Unlike what's said on nfssoundtrack site, it's not from GT4 or from anywhere else; this prologue has been composed specifically from this intro.

As for this one - I'd really like to know the actual name of this theme music. As well as somebody who lives in a noiseless environment to compare it to Moon over the Castle. Because I can't help but think that I'm hearing it's heavily remastered version here.

The new theme music doesn't sound anything like Moon Over the Castle to me. Sounds like an original composition. really.

And if GT6's ending is anything to go by, it could be an orchestrated version of a new Daiki Kasho song.

As for me, I'd say that licensed music in these titles was cancer. Especially in case with GT2. :crazy:

The cheek! How dare ye! :P

In all seriousness though, I've always though GT2 had one of, if not the best Licensed soundtrack of all the current GT titles. Only quibble I had with it, was that it was perhaps a tad short, but it made up for that in quality (I'm on about PAL in this case).

Though in general, aside from GT's OST's always being brilliant, the Licensed soundtracks have always been quality, more so GT1-5 IMO. On the subject of GTS, whilst I haven't heard much, from what I have heard OST wise, it seems quality as always, though it'd be interesting to see how it goes, whether there's a new style, or perhaps more classic tracks that have been "re-touched" (e.g. From East to West) for GTS; that'd be awesome if you ask me. Also, OST wise, each GT seemed to have their "own style" if that makes sense, so it'll be interesting to see how GTS's has been composed.

Last edited:
The cheek! How dare ye! :P

In all seriousness though, I've always though GT2 had one of, if not the best Licensed soundtrack of all the current GT titles. Only quibble I had with it, was that it was perhaps a tad short, but it made up for that in quality (I'm on about PAL in this case).

Though in general, aside from GT's OST's always being brilliant, the Licensed soundtracks have always been quality, more so GT1-5 IMO. On the subject of GTS, whilst I haven't heard much, from what I have heard OST wise, it seems quality as always, though it'd be interesting to see how it goes, whether there's a new style, or perhaps more classic tracks that have been "re-touched" (e.g. From East to West) for GTS; that'd be awesome if you ask me. Also, OST wise, each GT seemed to have their "own style" if that makes sense, so it'll be interesting to see how GTS's has been composed.
GT3's style of music was as 2001 as possible. It was very "rad" and "extreme".

Yea GT3 licensed track was very much that, but in a good way. Whilst I had PAL of course, so I never experienced the NTSC soundtrack which seemed to be a bit different. The NA had some weird additions it'd seem, including the likes of Snoop Dogg with Rap making an appearance :lol:. But with the exception of Lenny Kravitz and Jimi Hendrix, I'd say I prefer PAL's Licensed soundtrack.

And of course, there's the classic debate of which of the two GT3 intro's is better. PAL's version with Feeders Just a Day, or Lenny Kravitz's Are You Gonna Go My Way? Personally I think it's a toughie, they're virtually inseparable, as both a awesome songs, and whilst I remember Feeder the most with PAL, the Kravitz version works so well too, both songs seem to fit the intro so perfectly.

Heh, even Final Fantasy X that released at the same year, jumped on the bandwagon. Such as the infamous "Otherworld" that plays in the opening movie and boss battle against Tidus's father

New race soundtrack leaked from Cyril Drevet video

To add to that, we've been getting quite a few new tracks from Cyril's videos and a few TGS videos. I compiled all of the names as follows:
I also saw the daiki kasho track It's all about you shown in one of the TGS videos, but I'm uncertain over whether or not it will be in the final game.

Last edited:
Back