Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

Miami GT

DMc-eyyWAAEr0Lb.jpg

Dammit, I was beaten to that paint scheme. Good job though, same with the other cars 👍
haha thanks a bunch man, and honestly I was like "if no one else is gonna do it, I will"

So i had trouble earlier today with the servers with saving and upload issues, now about 4 hours later the one car that caught in between what was basically a lockout where the servers wherent accepting any saved livery data or feed uploads
20171018_201725.jpg 1508376239528888461732.jpg
and now appears as if its covered in mud and dust, and its identical across two liveries....
Am i missing something or is this car glitched?

Update.
So after driving it and resaving an old livery it seems too have fixed itself.
Still through this hasn't put much confidence in the online only saves especially for a feature like this.

Last edited:
apparently people have tasked me to make the Flying Lizard Porsche .__. rip me

I have a question about liveries that have been downloaded.

Is it possible to modify only the number on a "shared livery" ?

I understand the fact that a livery is protected and can't be changed. But if I want to share a livery to somebody I would like at least he justs change the number...

I have a question about liveries that have been downloaded.

Is it possible to modify only the number on a "shared livery" ?

I understand the fact that a livery is protected and can't be changed. But if I want to share a livery to somebody I would like at least he justs change the number...

I was thinking the same thing. This should be something we could have the option to change in the garaga a la GT6.

Hi dude, where did you get the matte paint? In the paint style section, I can only see shiny reflections, not matte.
Hey man, just did a huge square for each side of the car that covers the entire thing as the first decals. Colored them dark gray and used the little star button at the bottom left in the livery editor screen. That let's you change the paint type (on your decals/layers) to matte, semi-gloss and gloss. The only thing is that it turns them all into a matte finish.

Hi dude, where did you get the matte paint? In the paint style section, I can only see shiny reflections, not matte.
odds are he painted the car some colour (white presumably), then used the grey/black as a decal, of which you have the option to turn all decals into a matte finish

odds are he painted the car some colour (white presumably), then used the grey/black as a decal, of which you have the option to turn all decals into a matte finish
I left the paint. That doesn't matter at all. Just cover the entire car in a few decals (I used squares) and color them whatever and like you said, change the finish to matte.

So, 7 hours of work were worth it....over 300 layers on this one! Ka-ciao :D

Edit: Plus an Editor-Photo!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1508442441435.jpg
    FB_IMG_1508442441435.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 210
  • FB_IMG_1508443361741.jpg
    FB_IMG_1508443361741.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 200
  • FB_IMG_1508442445132.jpg
    FB_IMG_1508442445132.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 195
  • FB_IMG_1508443801039.jpg
    FB_IMG_1508443801039.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 208
Hey guys, so I created some livery for a few cars. But can't seem to use it for the Daily Race in sport? Anyone having same issue?

I recalled I could us it for one of the N300 race two days ago. Tried yesterday, but can't.

Can someone tell me how i can make the side inlet from the Cayman GT4 black? Because there is no shape that fits perfect so how i do that?

Iam a noob so sorry if it is a stupid question haha

Hey guys, so I created some livery for a few cars. But can't seem to use it for the Daily Race in sport? Anyone having same issue?
I came here for the exact same reason. I would love to create my own livery and race with it, but I'm not spending hours creating logos if I'm not able to use it online. So far, I have not seen any custom liveries online ... So how and where are we supposed to use the liveries?

I came here for the exact same reason. I would love to create my own livery and race with it, but I'm not spending hours creating logos if I'm not able to use it online. So far, I have not seen any custom liveries online ... So how and where are we supposed to use the liveries?
I know you can use them in the Lobby mode. Not ventured into [E]Sport mode yet.

Is there a limit to how many car that can be owned? Because, I want to make a whole host Copens and hopefully see an online community full of them.

Back