Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

Mucking about in the livery editor :)

DMLdoPDX0AEPa2c.jpg:large

DMLdNgqW0AATFuu.jpg:large

May I please ask? Was anyone rewarded with any Ferrari's in the demo, and were they able to add liveries to them? I held out hopes of being rewarded with a Porsche or Ferrari to really spend some time on it, but with no luck and instead received only fictional or boring cars that I didn't want to send large amount time to applying them to. I ask this because the 458 GT3 is the only car in it's class that doesn't come with default any stickers applied to it (and is my avatar, as you may have noticed), and was wondering if it was locked from doing so - which would be probably due to some licensing limitation.

Last edited:
May I please ask? Was anyone rewarded with any Ferrari's in the demo, and were they able to add liveries to them? I held out hopes of being rewarded with a Porsche or Ferrari to really spend some time on it, but with no luck and instead received only fictional or boring cars that I didn't want to send large amount time to applying them to. I ask this because the 458 GT3 is the only car in it's class that doesn't come with default any stickers applied to it (and is my avatar, as you may have noticed), and was wondering if it was locked from doing so - which would be probably due to some licensing limitation.
Someone did test it out on it and yes you can edit the livery on it.

I'm itching to get back to the livery editor and make some small improvements, like around the front wheel. I feel part of it resembles eyelashes rather than flames 💡
Me too. Just sucks we can’t open the liveries we made in the beta. If you’re "going back for small improvements" you’re in for a savory treat. A total redo.

Me too. Just sucks we can’t open the liveries we made in the beta. If you’re "going back for small improvements" you’re in for a savory treat. A total redo.
Really? Bummer, though that livery didn't take that long to make. The more simpler looking "warning stripes" took waaaaay longer :dopey:

So seeing as the Mustang Gr. B was part of the preorder thingy, I decided to test a long-standing theory of mine: whether or not it would look a billion times better sporting an RS200-style livery.

This is the result:

Simplistic compared to many other designs in here, yes, but such was the actual livery.

while I haven't actually taken any detailed shots of the finished product, I do have some action photos of my replica liveries as follows :)

2013 Aston Martin Racing #97 GTE PRO - Art Car
GT Sport - Aston Martin Racing Art Car 2013 01.jpg

Front: 2016 Team RLL BMW M6 GTLM #25 - Retro Livery (For Watkins Glen)
Rear: 2016 Turner Motorsports BMW M6 GTD #96
GT Sport - BMW M6 race 03.jpg

Front: 2017 Change Racing #16 Lamborghini Huracan GTD (Sponsored by Xbox and Forza Motorsport)
Middle: 2016 Team RLL BMW M6 GTLM #25 - Retro Livery (For Watkins Glen)
GT Sport - IMSA race 01.jpg

2009 Pescarolo Sport #17 - Peugeot 908 HDi FAP LM P1
GT Sport - Peugeot 908 - Pescarolo Sport 02.jpg

2016 Team RLL BMW M6 GTLM #25 - Retro Livery (For Watkins Glen)
GT Sport - Team RLL - Watkins Glen Retro Livery 01.jpg

while I haven't actually taken any detailed shots of the finished product, I do have some action photos of my replica liveries as follows :)

2013 Aston Martin Racing #97 GTE PRO - Art Car
View attachment 681214

Front: 2016 Team RLL BMW M6 GTLM #25 - Retro Livery (For Watkins Glen)
View attachment 681215

More pics of the Aston Art Car please, that seems awesome...

Also, do you have 2 BMW M6 ? Because when I select one car in the photo/scapes mode, I couldn't select it anymore, even with a different livery. At least that was in the demo... I've tried it to do a before/after comparison pic but it didn't work.

More pics of the Aston Art Car please, that seems awesome...

Also, do you have 2 BMW M6 ? Because when I select one car in the photo/scapes mode, I couldn't select it anymore, even with a different livery. At least that was in the demo... I've tried it to do a before/after comparison pic but it didn't work.
haha I do plan to get more of the Aston as photo ideas come to me :) and I have both the Walkenhorst and M Power M6 GT3s, one has foglights while the other doesn't :)

Thank god my initial liveries were either simple or just for fun (I made a hideous purple with flames Mustang Gr.B)!!

Is there a way to color match from real life, say using a photo from the internet with a paint-type program and use the color slider?

Back