Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

Same here, both online and in the game. I don't think the server is shut down because I can still qualify for the daily races. I hope this is just PD having issues!
And now I can see them. :confused:

I guess they were having issues, like you said.

@BloodRaven @Draggon I was just about to say that liveries were still showing fine for me on the website. Will have to check to see if the same is true in the game, but that sounded to me like a temporary server issue.

EDIT: Yes, liveries and Scapes still show up fine in-game. Server issue it was, then. 👍

Last edited:
Edited original post. Thank you everyone who posted in this thread all the way to GT7. @MisterWaffles has a GT7 thread up. You guys are awesome.

Edited original post. Thank you everyone who posted in this thread all the way to GT7. @MisterWaffles has a GT7 thread up. You guys are awesome.

Good Day, After the 1.08 update which l know was GT7, my livery editor in sport doesn't show any liveries. The cars are still in my library and garage. When l start Sport I'm getting a you are not connected to the server. Yet l can comment other people's work online, and use other server related items like a game save. Anyone know why my cars are missing from livery editor, helmets, n suits too. Someone mentioned deleting game save. On my console? I tried that,luckily I saved my game on a thumbdrive. Thanks and a few of my imported liveries disappeared in GT7 and a few that I altered and saved in 7 disappeared too.

Back