Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

Ready for the Road to GT7 tour

N300
1643417653374.jpeg

1643417681096.jpeg

1643417717384.jpeg

1643417740915.jpeg

1643417780661.jpeg

The Demio is an inspired choice! 🤘😎🤘
Finally get to tune it properly.

I did notice the number plate hasn’t changed to a default in the Free Practice. I’ll run the Super Taikyu Number plate on race day. Would be nice if we can use our created number plates for these final races.

Finally get to tune it properly.

I did notice the number plate hasn’t changed to a default in the Free Practice. I’ll run the Super Taikyu Number plate on race day. Would be nice if we can use our created number plates for these final races.
Do plates normally return to default in the N-group races?

Vulcan Vitessa HP-4 '20

Updated version of my fictitious 'Vulcan Auto' LMP1 livery, depicting a factory scheme worn by the Vitessa HP-4 hybrids for the 2019-2020 WEC superseason. Almost every element has been reworked to smarten up the design as well as rectify errors and unwanted visual glitches present on the original/'1.1' versions. Enhancements include stripes and a fake grille superimposed around the lower front bodywork to further differentiate from its Porsche 919 base. Also took the opportunity to add extra 'manufacturer' decals created since the previous uploads, including those promoting the 'Vulcan Performance Services (VPS)' division.

The other biggest changes are the blue sidepod panels replacing the light grey, complete with prominent GT7 and PS5 branding. In my canon (which will be expanded on further in the Livery Gallery post), it results from Sony expanding their existing sponsorship deal with the factory Vulcan team. The patterns themselves have also been changed to a half-hourglass shape on the sides, partially to conceal a visual glitch discovered while looking more closely at the side ducts in the Livery Editor.

For the first time, I have decided to make two separately-numbered versions available on Discover; #19 with green mirrors and #20 with light grey mirrors. Both represent the fictitious Vitessa HP-4s to be chronicled in my Livery Gallery post, as the final LMP1 machines prepared by Vulcan Racing Squadron to challenge Toyota in the World Endurance Championship.

Links:
Vitessa HP-4 #19.
Vitessa HP-4 #20.

Not been active for a while but i'm looking forward to GT7.
Hope to find inspiration to create some stuff.
I will share my work over here offcourse.
Curious about the new features in the livery editor.

Continuing with my Castrol liveries experiments. I did a lot of Gr.4 races this week, so I ended up doing one livery for this TT

EphBbq8.jpg

XPQ6yoA.jpg

This Evo has a funny story. My first livery for this car was probably made in 2018..? Yeah. I came back to it and oh boy. The thing was full of distorted lines, conflicting sponsors, a bazillion unnecessary decals... :lol:
The original:
ZNiOYe8.jpg
lqgWSXw.jpg

Castrolfication!
izV4Jjj.jpg

And finally, a very minor change in my 911. I think the original design, on the left, was "too much"
yNS58p2.jpg
rxILVpY.jpg

Vulcan Venator GT3 R2 Edition

With my preparations for Round 2 of the 'Road to GT7' series well underway, I've decided to share an updated version of my fantasy 'Vulcan Venator GT3' scheme on behalf of everyone running a Gr.3 Mustang for this race. This features a number of changes over the highly popular 'Bathurst' editions, including narrower stripes over the roof, tailgate and lip spoiler, default GT numberboards as well as Michelin tyre treads and sponsorship.

Other sponsorship/manufacturer decals have been refreshed, with most of the changes being carried over from a planned 'Blancpain' version which I never got round to completing. Since this is what I am intending to use for the 'Road to GT7' series, it felt pertinent to replace the Intercontinental GT Challenge logos with 'Gran Turismo 7' ones to mark the forthcoming transition. This also continues a theme set with the recently-updated 'Vitessa HP-4' liveries also available on Discover.

The 'Bathurst 12H' variant remains my all-time most popular livery with (as of me typing this post) 75 likes, 7 comments by other players and 18 reposts. I'm delighted to say that the 'R2 Edition' has already gone down well amongst others in the Discover community too, and is one of the few things to have boosted my follower count to over 500 players recently. With the recent news concerning data transfers between GT Sport and GT7, there's a very good chance you might end up seeing the Venator GT3 return for the next generation sooner rather than later....

Link.

Last edited:
Does anyone here know what the process will be to import our amazing Sport livery creations into GT7 next month? I'm wondering if I should keep making liveries or if the import process is going to be so much of a ball ache I'll just avoid doing it. I don't really get the premise of bringing in 100, deleting them, then bringing in another 100. Like, once you delete a livery, isn't it gone?

Does anyone here know what the process will be to import our amazing Sport livery creations into GT7 next month? I'm wondering if I should keep making liveries or if the import process is going to be so much of a ball ache I'll just avoid doing it. I don't really get the premise of bringing in 100, deleting them, then bringing in another 100. Like, once you delete a livery, isn't it gone?
As far as I can tell, you import it, share it and then delete from your LE.
We'll probably have to add them to our library.
Might be better to select your top 100 and leave it at that.

Last edited:
Revisited/finished one of my older designs for both the Gr.3 and 4 RCZ's, as I clean up my library in preparation for GT7. I've certainly made good use out the livery editor, so I'm eager to experience the improvements for GT7.

Both are fairly simple designs based on the Hans livery for the F2 306 Maxi Kit Car from Dirt Rally 2.0.

20220211165129.jpg

20220211170621.jpg

Hans Racing RCZ "GT3"

20220211180907.jpg

20220211171115.jpg

Hans Racing RCZ "Cup Car"

Last edited:
Dang it’s been forever since I’ve made or posted a livery. So in preparation for GT7, I went back to recover any unreleased ones and made this at the same time:

Say hello to the…

Project CARS 3 Audi TT Racing!

8D158B7D-FC46-4842-B237-A92F61A71DB8.jpeg

AF1BF431-4BC6-41C7-AD6B-008C0E63FB29.jpeg

Feel free to like this post in poo emojis to vent about your frustrations with the aforementioned video game.

PSA regarding livery transfer: As noted in the Behind the Scenes: Liveries video, TAG Heuer preset decals are no longer available in GT7. Check your liveries for any of them as they may cause issues when GT7 transfer begins tomorrow.

1644876144840.png

This should be covered as part of this:
Some Liveries and Decals content may not be transferable because they are not compatible with GT7's new specifications.

Back