Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

Guys im stuck at two different places.
I don't know how to put the Yokohama logo at the back of the rear wing ? And second i want to put the TAG Heuer logo at the top of the nose, just under the HALO like on that picture please ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 41
Guys im stuck at two different places.
I don't know how to put the Yokohama logo at the back of the rear wing ? And second i want to put the TAG Heuer logo at the top of the nose, just under the HALO like on that picture please ?
Putting the Yokohama on the back wing. I post the decal on the upper wing, Set projection Area "Angle Limit" to 10, Press OK and rotate the camera so you face the rear of the wing, Layer Controls "Flip Horizontally" and set the size. I go back to the front of the wing and cover the decal with a black shape, adjust the size and I'm done.

If someone knows another way, that's fine too.

For the TAG Heuer decal. I go to Body, Add Layer "Roof", Set Projection Area "Angle Limit" to 10 and rotate 90 degrees. Adjust size and done.

Putting the Yokohama on the back wing. I post the decal on the upper wing, Set projection Area "Angle Limit" to 10, Press OK and rotate the camera so you face the rear of the wing, Layer Controls "Flip Horizontally" and set the size. I go back to the front of the wing and cover the decal with a black shape, adjust the size and I'm done.

If someone knows another way, that's fine too.

For the TAG Heuer decal. I go to Body, Add Layer "Roof", Set Projection Area "Angle Limit" to 10 and rotate 90 degrees. Adjust size and done.

For the TAG Heuer decal it works but not for the Yokohama cuz i cannot flip horizontally. There is a red eyes and a cross in it.

Just (sort of) finished my first livery. The back end is a bit plain but not sure what to do with it. So it's a work in progress I guess.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/8845780/1/4755890340105322528

View attachment 808726

That looks like the Challenger livery that went up Pike's Peak last year. If so, I've done one too.

4683743696821192208_0.jpg

I've ended up making Total liveries that look too eerily similar to it, and I think it's becoming a problem. I should probably look at other oil brands and give them some love too.

Don't worry about Valvoline, I've got them covered. Pennzoil also.

8503359119443361820_0.jpg

7349892257203356180_0.jpg

Chevrolet Camaro Krypton Edition
- link -

46731345184_d9b146611f_b.jpg

I went back to Gran Turismo 2 for my Camaro livery ('97 Camaro SS-Race Modified).

7278407444317864476_0.jpg

That looks like the Challenger livery that went up Pike's Peak last year. If so, I've done one too.
Yep, random inspiration I used.

Don't worry about Valvoline, I've got them covered. Pennzoil also.
Nobody has done Quaker State. There's not even any stickers for them. I found that funny. Search for oil stickers on the website and you get tons for just about every other company, but none for Quaker State...

1983-porsche-956-group-c_4.jpg

so I want to creat this Porka as well it not a well know livery

can come some conver to jDAVID and CMS pls pls pls I think the rest of the liverys are on GT Sport

Attachments

• cms.PNG
    cms.PNG
    1.4 KB · Views: 13
  • jDAVID.PNG
    jDAVID.PNG
    2.7 KB · Views: 13
Anyone can help to do a top like this on my helmet, any tips ?

Attachments

• A183969_full.jpg
    A183969_full.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 15
  • AP-1YDGXTFZW1W11_hires_jpeg_24bit_rgb.jpg
    AP-1YDGXTFZW1W11_hires_jpeg_24bit_rgb.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 14

Latest Posts

Back