Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

Made a proper livery for the Bugatti VGT Gr.1 so it didn't look so bland. A bit simple, but I like it.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/livery/8654093/1/4836954044503196704
(Note that if you download this livery, it will use whatever color your Bugatti VGT Gr.1's factory color is!)

PbM2X4M.jpg

S3ei6RX.jpg

Vvf5Tkk.jpg

wRmyZZb.jpg

Did you make the number plate by scratch or is there a decal somewhere? I searched but couldn't find any blue ones so I have to do multiple layers to make it from scratch.
Made it from scratch in game, with the Michelin, and IMSA logos being the only uploaded ones.

Did you make the number plate by scratch or is there a decal somewhere? I searched but couldn't find any blue ones so I have to do multiple layers to make it from scratch.

MMX
Made it from scratch in game, with the Michelin, and IMSA logos being the only uploaded ones.

Here are both GS and TCR plates with logos and scaled to the right size
Enjoy!

Attachments

• MICHELIN PILOT CHALLENGE PLATES.zip
    10.9 KB · Views: 16
Barwell Motorsport Huracan GT3 #77 Monza spec
GAAAAHHH. I remember why I hate working with the Huracan GT3. Not only did it take 200+ layers to make the base of the livery, finding the sponsors really tested my patience.
20190331214606 by Cup Ramen, on Flickr
20190331214655 by Cup Ramen, on Flickr
This very car has just had its off season rebuild, stripped back to bare carbon and is up for sale for £150,000.

MMX
@R1600Turbo there are some PD supplied Quaker State decals in the livery editor already. Haven't really paid attention which ones, but have seen them in there.

On a side note, I find it funny when people go through the trouble to make a multi color decal, that's already in game.

I hadn't paid attention either. :boggled: Guess that's why I tried. But, it gave me something to do. :lol:

Latest Posts

Back