Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

Le Mans RX-7 inspired: '79 & '81

7710241797897717272_23.jpg

8728060811173462552_23.jpg

This has admittedly taken a lot longer than I initially thought, mainly due to getting distracted with the new update and trying to recover my SR rating. These are the Gr4 flying lizard Caymans. I admittedly massively prefer the red/silver to the green/black version myself. Both are sport mode compatible, Enjoy!

Red/Silver: HERE
Green/Black: HERE

A5BD0940-55E2-417B-91A9-2949FEBE8EAA.jpeg
This has admittedly taken a lot longer than I initially thought, mainly due to getting distracted with the new update and trying to recover my SR rating. These are the Gr4 flying lizard Caymans. I admittedly massively prefer the red/silver to the green/black version myself. Both are sport mode compatible, Enjoy!

Red/Silver: HERE
Green/Black: HERE

Nice work my friend 👍 your missing the Blue/White version

I have been working on this livery this Sunday and, well, I don't know if I got tired of looking at it or if I dropped the ball somewhere. Any inputs are welcome!

The overall design looks good but here are my comments :
- The logo on the roof should be black. Green appears nowhere else on the car (apart from the numberplates but that doesn’t really count).
- Try to use only one or maximum two graphics styles. On your car you have at least three (the « polygon » lines, the electronic circuit and the faded triangles). I’d get rid on the electronic circuit.
- If possible, I’d use only one shade of red for the base. Chrome red if you can deal with the masking work, or solid red if you can’t. The difference is particularly visible on the rear wing compared to the roof.

Hope this helps! :cheers:

The overall design looks good but here are my comments :
- The logo on the roof should be black. Green appears nowhere else on the car (apart from the numberplates but that doesn’t really count).
- Try to use only one or maximum two graphics styles. On your car you have at least three (the « polygon » lines, the electronic circuit and the faded triangles). I’d get rid on the electronic circuit.
- If possible, I’d use only one shade of red for the base. Chrome red if you can deal with the masking work, or solid red if you can’t. The difference is particularly visible on the rear wing compared to the roof.

Hope this helps! :cheers:

Thanks a bunch, really appreciated!

- I'm getting better at this, but usually I tend to think that "less colors equals dull". I just tested with it white and it really makes it better.
- Similar to above. In the end, getting rid of the circuits would allow the AMD logos, witch are all either black or white, pop more without contrasting issues. I think I can make a masking svg for making it easier on the side panels, or I could test something with those triangles
- About the colors, you are absolute right. The rear wing is in a different color because I simply duplicated another livery as basically a template for this and ended up forgetting to fix the color. Having to deal with the number plates and regulatory stickers every time is really annoying.

Made two Mazdas today, my first replica since ages and I was suprised my first IMSA ones.

Based on this second row hero of the 80s, racing in the Camel Lights:

1986_denali_mazda_camel_lights_gtp_1566836686ec47ad07Denali-Lead-940x627.jpg

Powered by a pretty standard 13B with close to 300hp, one off design by driver and owner David Loring. I carefully assure you: This is the best replica in this game, as it seems to be the only one :lol:

Link: https://www.gran-turismo.com/de/gts...lery/all/livery/1903931/1/7854353687390486528

And the Throwback version on the currently livery meta car:

Link: https://www.gran-turismo.com/de/gts...lery/all/livery/1903931/1/8728065207561094152

Back