Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

Yesterday I was thinking about the herecy and made this:

7647755456873497608_23.jpg

Apologies in advance if this is answered elsewhere, but I did search.

I've noticed in recent days that some of the most popular Liveries and Decals are suddenly appearing as deleted aka the "Yellow Triangle Exclamation Mark" symbol. Does anyone know why?

Apologies in advance if this is answered elsewhere, but I did search.

I've noticed in recent days that some of the most popular Liveries and Decals are suddenly appearing as deleted aka the "Yellow Triangle Exclamation Mark" symbol. Does anyone know why?
These are the liveries moderated by Polyphony.

Sometimes it’s obvious why, but sometimes you never know. One of my livery was selected by Polyphony to be the « Cool Selections » then a few months later was deleted without any further information. As it was a replica, maybe the team or some sponsor asked for it to be deleted.

Same for the most popular livery ever: for more than two years now, the Gr.B GT-R RedBull was on top of the charts. Yet, two months ago, it has been moderated and now showcase the yellow sign.

(Also since you can’t use it anymore, I wish PD totally delete these liveries instead of leaving them that way).

These are the liveries moderated by Polyphony.

Sometimes it’s obvious why, but sometimes you never know. One of my livery was selected by Polyphony to be the « Cool Selections » then a few months later was deleted without any further information. As it was a replica, maybe the team or some sponsor asked for it to be deleted.

Same for the most popular livery ever: for more than two years now, the Gr.B GT-R RedBull was on top of the charts. Yet, two months ago, it has been moderated and now showcase the yellow sign.

(Also since you can’t use it anymore, I wish PD totally delete these liveries instead of leaving them that way).

And yet I find people with hate and political decals and liveries all the time. Reporting them does absolutely nothing.

May not be the right place to ask but I'm freaking awful at creating liveries would it be possible for somebody to make me a replica of the vette?

Tried to delete this post not sure how? Could a mod please move this into appropriate thread in request? Thank you.

Attachments

• 20170625_103616.jpg
    20170625_103616.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
May not be the right place to ask but I'm freaking awful at creating liveries would it be possible for somebody to make me a replica of the vette?

Tried to delete this post not sure how? Could a mod please move this into appropriate thread in request? Thank you.
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...arLivery/livery/2481346/1/8223599323109163064 Close enough?

And yeah, requests for liveries usually go here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ad-please-read-1st-post-before-asking.361973/

Hi all, it's my first post. Hope that's everything is fine

Here are some of my projects. I'm just a "casual" designer ("a designer" - big word ;) )

Volkswagen 1200 '66 (quite easy, the tricky part was little inscription on the front, made letter by letter, so that's not good as I want)

8646943254746498048_23.jpg

Focus ST '15 (livery is a tribute to Marian Bublewicz, one of the greatest Polish rally driver)

9079846262844457472_23.jpg

Clio V6 24V '00 (classic Renault 5 Turbo livery)

7503630381651853320_23.jpg

500 1.2 8V Lounge SS '08 (Alitalia livery, quite popular design)

7647701580754485264_23.jpg

Focus Gr.B Rally Car (Robert Kubica's car livery; he was driving 3-door older version, here's a new 5-door)

7863852371008324616_23.jpg

That's all for now! All the best from Poland. Cheers!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back