Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

6926620902729745416_0.jpg

7061728891550859264_0.jpg

6124926348411569676_0.jpg

A trio of classic Porsche Liveries for the GT3 RS as it initially looked strong for the nation's cup and now the X-BOW is. Anyway still though that I'd share them, Enjoy

Flying lizard: HERE
Falken Tyre: HERE
Apple computers: HERE

I keep trying to resist this urge of making more Porsche liveries and then I open this and the craving comes back!

Lll

Yup, lots of famous liveries to draw inspiration from and the 911's are fairly easy to work with.

That and the fact that I spent years complaining about GT not having Porsches AND a livery editor. I guess somehow I feel obliged to use both all the time now!

And, you know, Porsche :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

With the KTM not the Porsche being the best car for tomorrow's nation's cup race I've made a pair of liveries to go with it. First is a GTPlanet and the other A Red Bull, I will judge you if you use the Red Bull over the GTPlanet one. It's an interesting car to work with with its unique look and that if you paint it you lose all the lovely carbon. Enjoy!

GTPlanet: HERE
Red Bull: HERE

Two Mercedes GT3 replicas, the first the #4 Blackfalcon AMG GT3 that won the 2016 24 hours of Nürburgring. The 2016 Bilstein car is coming next. The second the 2019 Leon AMG GT3 GT300 car, thematically perfect for this week's daily race C. Both are spot mode compatible, Enjoy!

BlackFalcon: HERE
Leon GT300: HERE

Back