Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

Riesen.group AMG GT3, fresh from Berzerk Design, ready for the GT Open 2021.

8574938362246333956_0.jpg
8440393324857132556_0.jpg

More pics and download link here.

Probably the wrong place to post this but does anyone know why these decals show text on the upload but in the livery editor the text gets dropped from the decal?

Screenshot_20210422-191355_Chrome.jpg

Vulcan Venator V.5000 '67

Anyone who took part in @Drex124's Mustang Mountain Trophy event a couple of months ago might already recognise this as the G.T.350 I customised for that evening. After some time away from creating liveries I am glad to finally share this steed in both road and race-ready variants.

My general idea behind the first-generation Vulcan Venator is something like a cross between the 1967-1968 Mustang fastback and a Jensen Interceptor/FF, a four-seater coupe and convertible offered with a range of six-cylinder and V8 engines. The 'V.5000' is a high-performance version homologated for racing and powered by a 5.0l V8 engine with an output no lower than 300bhp. Visual modifications include functioning front and side intakes; later models gained a full-width front end fascia and rear light bar, which along with the side intakes are represented by in-game decals.

While looking back on my showing in the Mustang Mountain Trophy, I noticed that I had forgotten to set the in-game driver number to match those on the racing version's stickers. This has been fixed for both versions which are available from the links below.

Livery Editor shots (racing version):

Links:
Vulcan Venator V.5000 '67 (racing).
Vulcan Venator V.5000 '67 (road).

Vulcan Venator V.5000 '67

Anyone who took part in @Drex124's Mustang Mountain Trophy event a couple of months ago might already recognise this as the G.T.350 I customised for that evening. After some time away from creating liveries I am glad to finally share this steed in both road and race-ready variants.

My general idea behind the first-generation Vulcan Venator is something like a cross between the 1967-1968 Mustang fastback and a Jensen Interceptor/FF, a four-seater coupe and convertible offered with a range of six-cylinder and V8 engines. The 'V.5000' is a high-performance version homologated for racing and powered by a 5.0l V8 engine with an output no lower than 300bhp. Visual modifications include functioning front and side intakes; later models gained a full-width front end fascia and rear light bar, which along with the side intakes are represented by in-game decals.

While looking back on my showing in the Mustang Mountain Trophy, I noticed that I had forgotten to set the in-game driver number to match those on the racing version's stickers. This has been fixed for both versions which are available from the links below.

Livery Editor shots (racing version):

Links:
Vulcan Venator V.5000 '67 (racing).
Vulcan Venator V.5000 '67 (road).
I love your attention to details and the whole background story.

Some of my latest liveries

special thanks towards @krisduv and @Maninashed for providing me the requested decals.

Local sponsors Toyota Yaris rally car:

Renault clio rally car based on a skoda rally car

inspiration

watermark.php

Teufel Audi R8 LMS

Garmin Mercedes AMG

Monster Energy Mercedes AMG

Repsol Mitsubishi Lancer

Last edited:
Back