Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter RoadRageDudez
  • 9,453 comments
  • 1,417,978 views
I appreciate your work. Nice livery too. However I think the rear door windows should have been blackened or maybe put some colors to cover the window area (Stickers or name tag would be nice too). Covering the window area could also give more balanced look I think. No offense, but when I look, it bothers me somehow. Just a suggestion anyway don't take it too much. If you okay with how it looks it is fine. 👍 :cheers:
For sure, looks like a limo. :lol: Man, was I struggling to cover them black. I started to, then looked at the RX2 and see they're white as well. I thought about using the transparent layer to mimic windows. If I had a Chrome silver chip, I would have used that to cover the "Other" parts(mirrors, the window trim and rear trim on the boot). Hence, the mirrors are light grey. I'm cool about the critque. Pretty excited to spend time making liveries, for the best car in the game. ;) for me.
 
Just for you @bdj57 :cheers:

6125550870876685824_0.jpg

with shadow
4981070327770513920_0.jpg

6269666069822080520_0.jpg
 
Last edited:
For sure, looks like a limo. :lol: Man, was I struggling to cover them black. I started to, then looked at the RX2 and see they're white as well. I thought about using the transparent layer to mimic windows. If I had a Chrome silver chip, I would have used that to cover the "Other" parts(mirrors, the window trim and rear trim on the boot). Hence, the mirrors are light grey. I'm cool about the critque. Pretty excited to spend time making liveries, for the best car in the game. ;) for me.

Alright then! 👍 Have fun! :D :cheers:

Edit :

Just for you @bdj57 :cheers:
6125550870876685824_0.jpg


with shadow

4981070327770513920_0.jpg

6269666069822080520_0.jpg

Now that's more like it :lol: :D
 
Last edited:
Avex Group Mugen DOME Honda NSX
5846336490271932929_23.jpg

5125189913893930496_0.jpg


Regain DOME Honda NSX, Suzuka 1000km race entry
4972626067936280585_23.jpg


Global Motorsports Group R8
4981567298974287385_23.jpg


And I think that's all I did over the past day or so. I updated a bunch of old liveries with newer, corrected decals but no need to repost
 
In another thread there was this news update on Twitter from Nissan Nismo.
They are going to race the Nissan in the Blancpain championship, with a livery designed in the GT Sport livery editor, how cool is that !

DX2N_MaWsAANBQH.jpg


So... giving it a go, seemed as a "simple" livery and got this far in about an hour. The color is too dark I think, but this is a fun one to do thusfar!

4900572884709180948_0.jpg
 
Been wanting to make a livery in the style of old GT race mods, and I cooked this up late last night for the FD. Comes in an assortment of colors.

4971991660463424017_23.jpg
5125114036988445201_23.jpg
4972558998129639953_23.jpg
6125480511258232345_23.jpg
6269591294443520537_23.jpg
6133920362044326417_23.jpg
6125480502199583257_23.jpg
6269591294442505745_23.jpg

Tags are #rx7 #fd3s #mazdaspeed if anyone wants to download.
 
How do we add raised letter tyres to the Gr.4 cars? I just bought a Gr.4 M4 and the Hankook writing on the tyres are gone. Do I have to relayer the car with Hankook stickers?
 
How do we add raised letter tyres to the Gr.4 cars? I just bought a Gr.4 M4 and the Hankook writing on the tyres are gone. Do I have to relayer the car with Hankook stickers?
You can‘t put tire letters on Gr.4 cars
 
If you go back a page, I've edited the pics and bumped up the image size (if that's what you're looking for).
thanx again.
 
Very nice. Are they uploaded?
Yup. Check my signature for the link to my livery thread. From there, the download links are all in the post titles. 👍
 
Back