Gran Turismo Sport - Master Car List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 2,093 comments
I'm going to remain reserved, I've been disappointed since GT4 due to the car list being the exact same with very few new added and many of the cars I enjoyed were only in GT and GT2.

I heard Autopoils was being added in GTS can't wait for that new track:cheers::D

...You mean, Autopolis, right? And where did you hear that? Unless it's confirmed by PDI, it's best to treat it as a rumor, nothing more. You feel less disappointed that way....

...You mean, Autopolis, right? And where did you hear that? Unless it's confirmed by PDI, it's best to treat it as a rumor, nothing more. You feel less disappointed that way....

Autopolis rumour comes from this:

333173de6b8e2d146813700ce4fbf1e0.png

So it's certainly something PD are officially working on but obviously totally unconfirmed if it would be included in GTS, it was far from finished at that point.

Autopolis rumour comes from this:

333173de6b8e2d146813700ce4fbf1e0.png

So it's certainly something PD are officially working on but obviously totally unconfirmed if it would be included in GTS, it was far from finished at that point.

Isn't that a G27 in front of that screen?

Actually, it was Project CARS. The post above the one you quoted had PCARS footage in it, but has since been edited into blankness. :)
So the images are fake? someone has just added lightness to them and added the "GRAN TURISMO" logo?

Nevermind, now I understand what you mean. :)
I thought he was referencing to the footage in post #94

So pre-warning, I will only add cars from the launch event next week that are seen in GT Sport gameplay, trailers or screenshots.

Please don't post in this thread about real cars physically at the event and suggest they be added, or cars seen in other places at the event but with no evidence they're actually in the game.

Hey @Samus you're gona have a lot of work updating this tomorrow :D

Yup, I'm going to need the community to help me as much as possible, identifying the correct car names/years and sharing photos if possible.

I just edited the OP to try out a photograph icon for linking photos (See the Alfa Romeo), do people prefer that to the [Image] text link? I think it looks tidier with the icon but is it clear enough?

Yup, I'm going to need the community to help me as much as possible, identifying the correct car names/years and sharing photos if possible.

I just edited the OP to try out a photograph icon for linking photos (See the Alfa Romeo), do people prefer that to the [Image] text link? I think it looks tidier with the icon but is it clear enough?

You'll have help from the writing team, as soon as we've got info (and are allowed), we can post it here. 👍

I like the icon, personally. You're right, it's cleaner.

Yup, way prefer that camera icon.

Good work.

Ok, sorted for now. Obviously I'll try to add cars as soon as possible but I'll probably wait a few days to update that summary image once the dust has settled, I don't want to have to keep re-doing it over and over.
Can you please write the current number under the summary image, instead? Until you update the image, of course.

REMINDER: THESE REAL CARS PARKED AT THE EVENT ARE NOT CONFIRMATION THEY WILL BE IN GT SPORT. PLEASE DO NOT POST THEM IN THIS THREAD. ONLY POST VEHICLES WITH EVIDENCE THEY ARE ACTUALLY IN THE GAME. THANKS.

Can you please write the current number under the summary image, instead? Until you update the image, of course.

I'll see how it goes.

Latest Posts

Back