Gran Turismo Sport - Master Car List

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Samus, Oct 29, 2015.

1. finnracer

finnracer

A minor point/typo, but the Swift Sport is currently listed as N300 rather than N100.

2. forzaturismo

forzaturismo

3. Small_Fryz

Small_Fryz Premium

Do you happen to keep a list of all the cars that have been added in the updates?

I've not played for long while and I'm curious what cars are new.

4. Famine

Famine Administrator

We don't have a separate list of just DLC cars, but we do have them marked up on the article: https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-sport-car-list/

Lubeify100, Small_Fryz and I-Runner like this.
  5. wolf4263

wolf4263

Thanks for the list and very much appreciated, but there's an error. There are currently (June 29th 2018) only 229 cars in total, as there is no Audi R18 TDI Le Mans 2011 (Gr.1).

6. RZQSPEED

RZQSPEED

You could actually get one only through Daily Workouts, but it's very rare. It's the scarred and scuffed post-race version of the Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest) '11.

wolf4263 and ProjectF like this.
  7. wolf4263

wolf4263

I stand corrected, interesting that it doesn't appear on their current (May 2018) official car list, but does appear on their official app and I've just come across it on GT Wiki page

http://gran-turismo.wikia.com/wiki/Audi_R18_TDI_(Le_Mans_2011)

8. KADR777

KADR777

How do I obtain the Audi R18 le mans car (post 24h race edition)? Do you get this car on your birthday or something because I have got the platinum trophy earlier this year and sometimes I still play the game for the daily reward cars but I still have not got this one.

9. RZQSPEED

RZQSPEED

You can only get it through Daily Workouts, all Golds in a Circuit Experience track, Birthday Gifts, completing the last row of the Driving School and Stage 8 of the Mission Challenges.

wolf4263, KADR777 and Lubeify100 like this.
  10. KADR777

KADR777

I've met all these conditions (except birthday gift) and yet not received it. I guess it also involves a bit of luck.

11. Sinyster

Sinyster

It really does

KADR777 and RZQSPEED like this.
  12. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul

I actually have 2 of the Audi R18 TDI (Le Mans) 2011 version. It does look pretty cool.

KADR777 likes this.
  13. twitcher

twitcher

The cars that end up in the Miliage Exchange, like the Mustang Gr3 Road Car or Evo GrB Road car, do/will they cycle back through the dealer, or are they one and done? I just picked up the game, and have my eye on a couple of those road cars. I just got the Alfa, but will I have a chance to get the others?

14. Obelisk

Obelisk Premium

They rotate through all of them. You'll have a chance to get a few that you missed when the rotation list goes back to car 1 (Gr. 3 road vette if i recall right)

twitcher likes this.
  15. Famine

Famine Administrator

There's a 14-week cycle during which you'll see all seven for two weeks each, then back to the beginning. The two safety cars swap every two weeks.

twitcher likes this.
  16. racer lebedev

racer lebedev (Banned)

Have Lotus show return of presence car game GT Sport? Or waiting.

ProjectF likes this.
  17. CinnamonOD

CinnamonOD

We'll have to wait a littel bit more, remember that Geely bought Lotus between the time of the game's beta and final release so PD can't just put the Evora in there

ProjectF likes this.
  18. Duphman

Duphman

Pebble Beach live stream in a few seconds. The next Gran Turismo Award winner will be shown in this stream and the winner for 2018 will be included in a future Gran Turismo, either Gran Turismo Sport or GT7.

https://www.motortrend.com/auto-shows/pebble-beach/

ONE OF DAN GURNEY'S ALL AMERICAN RACERS JUST WON THE AWARD. This may be the first wingless open wheel racer (from Indianapolis at that) that we have gotten in a Gran Turismo game ever. 1966 AAR Eagle Special (Indianapolis 500)

[​IMG]

Number #31
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    alp, Sergio18, nickf1gr and 4 others like this.
  19. Sergio18

Sergio18

I just realized a PD failure. The Ford GT LM Spec Test Car is not in the Gran Turismo consorium, it is supposed to be a "Concept by GT" like the Amuse S2000 but it is not

20. MrWaflz55

MrWaflz55

It’s a Gr.3 category car, so it needs to be in a dealership that will allow it to be used for the FIA Manufacturers Cup.

By the “Concept By GT” logic, you could put any fictional Gr.3 variant into the Gran Turismo dealership.

RandomCarGuy17, ProjectF and Sergio18 like this.
  21. Sergio18

Sergio18

You have right!! Thabks for the answer :)

22. RandomCarGuy17

RandomCarGuy17

That honestly made no sense to me anyway. I always thought it should've been under Ford to be honest. I mean, it's a fictional race car made by PD, yes. However, Polyphony Digital in the past GT titles has made plenty of fictional race cars and like the Mitsubishi FTO LM Edition or Honda NSX-R Prototype LM, but they were never put under a "Gran Turismo" car make. Not even when put into GT5 & 6 after the GT LM Spec II Test Car was introduced.

---
    and that's the most I'll say on this as this isn't supposed to be a discussion thread. It's just to report what cars are confirmed for GTS and nothing more.

Sergio18 likes this.
  23. Sergio18

Sergio18

It's an interesting debate

24. zeptrans

zeptrans

To previous posts, we can add all 60's race cars (Cobra Daytona, 250GTO, XJ12, 330P4 and Mark IV). These cars are classified Group X, GrX is to experimental and special cars... :rolleyes:
    So, they can open a new group (Classic race cars).

25. juanffy18

juanffy18

2 new cars confirmed today:
    - Honda NSX Type R ´92
    - Nissan Fairlady 300ZX TT 2seater '89

26. juanffy18

juanffy18

2 new Porsche confirmed:
    - 911 GT3 '01
    - 911 GT3 '08

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  27. RSoDtheVirus

RSoDtheVirus

well finally new porsches in the game this makes me happy :)

TheNuvolari and ProjectF like this.
  28. Zowy52

Zowy52

Very Very Very Very minor point: There are 13 Fords listed but the count next to Ford says 12. Ford(12)

Lubeify100 and ProjectF like this.
  29. wolf4263

wolf4263

I was confused as to why I had 255 cars in my garage (no duplicates) but your list says 254 :confused: until I discovered that you'd made an error. There are (currently) 14 Nissan cars not 13 for a garage total of 255 cars. Fantastic list :cheers:

30. queleuleu

queleuleu