Gran Turismo Sport - Master Car List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 2,093 comments
FWIW, the total mileage odometer on the 2000GT incorrectly elapses. The final zero calculates by 1km instead of .1. The trip odometer is fine.

Probably a decimal placement oversight.

I can't see them getting involved in the Vision Gran Turismo project. MG are a terrible shell of the company which once made mediocre cars. I doubt they will be around for much longer.

If they want to survive and promote their brand, what better way to do it than through a video game as popular as GT? Plus, Sony will pay them for liscencing too, so they'd just be making money from this.

Are these new cars people have spotted, or corrections to the list?

If not, STOP POSTING THEM IN THIS THREAD.

fKcKiFh.png

I can't see them getting involved in the Vision Gran Turismo project. MG are a terrible shell of the company which once made mediocre cars. I doubt they will be around for much longer.
I disagree. MG now IS a mediocre company. Their past is filled with peppy little machines that are fun to drive.
They have gone away from the sporty image and their motorsport heritage. Classic MG's are cool
GRX-23L.jpg

I disagree. MG now IS a mediocre company. Their past is filled with peppy little machines that are fun to drive.
They have gone away from the sporty image and their motorsport heritage. Classic MG's are cool
I was thinking more to their last pre-Chinese years when they were selling vajazzle'd Rovers. I don't think they did much of note after the MGB.

I was thinking more to their last pre-Chinese years when they were selling vajazzle'd Rovers. I don't think they did much of note after the MGB.
Alright, I didn't understand for a second. You're right about that. MG didn't have many original ideas then.

Back