Gran Turismo Sport - Master Car List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 2,093 comments
Was partially "confirmed" to be Gran Turismo. Take a look over at the GT Sport General thread. News broke over there

It broke right above you first but as I say, it's not confirmed to be GTS. Whilst it most likely is, that could just as well be GT7 and it won't appear until then. I'll add it to the list when it's specifically announced for GTS.

@Carffeine spotted this and posted it in the General Discussion thread:
full

full

Almost certain it's GT but from which game or into which game it's going of course we don't know.

It broke right above you first but as I say, it's not confirmed to be GTS. Whilst it most likely is, that could just as well be GT7 and it won't appear until then. I'll add it to the list when it's specifically announced for GTS.

Oh I agree. I was just using "confirmed" loosely as in it's a high possibility this video was made within GT Sport or GT 7's engine. I wouldn't add it either until official confirmation

I don't think is GT SPORT...remember the Toyota S-FR? The car was playable in gran turismo 6 at Tokyo motor show but we can't drive it with our "normal" gt6... So I think that this GTR video was captured with gt6 in-game engine with the same techniques used to made vision GT car videos etc...this don't exclude that the two cars will be featured in GTS

I would believe that the Toyota S-FR and the new Toyota GT86 gonna be a part of GT-Sport. A bit too late for a DLC, right?

I would believe that the Toyota S-FR and the new Toyota GT86 gonna be a part of GT-Sport. A bit too late for a DLC, right?

Probably, but..

A car/track/location is determined to be confirmed in the game if either

a) Polyphony Digital directly announce them for the specific game or
B) They are seen in an official screenshot or video confirmed to be Gran Turismo SPORT.

Anything else, including cars rumoured for GTS, cars announced non-specifically as coming to a 'future' GT game and cars seen in trailers but without in-game graphics are not listed. Only 100% confirmed cars and tracks.

Gran Turismo SPORT Car & Track List

Welcome to the Gran Turismo SPORT Master Car & Track List. This will contain every car and track/location confirmed to be in Gran Turismo SPORT, releasing 2016 on Playstation 4.

OVERVIEW
(Last Updated October 29th, 2015)

1OZtW1X.png

CAR LIST

Cars with the
NdgQw4m.png
logo next to them indicate the car is new to Gran Turismo SPORT and has not featured in a previous Gran Turismo game.

hBCitmr.jpg

Alfa Romeo 4C '15 [Image]
NdgQw4m.png

JTF5v3H.jpg

Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest) '11 [Image]
Audi R8 LMS #28 (Audi Sport Team WRT) '15 [Image]
NdgQw4m.png

ypVzucz.jpg

Aston Martin Vantage GT3 '14 [Image]
NdgQw4m.png

7NbnRyh.jpg

Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo [Image]
NdgQw4m.png

MNKHv6C.jpg

Hyundai N 2025 Vision Gran Turismo [Image]
NdgQw4m.png

9LaiyyP.jpg

Lamborghini Veneno '13 [Image]
NdgQw4m.png

Xm1Z8yA.jpg

Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo [Image]
Mazda Roadster '16 [Image]
NdgQw4m.png

gq989bO.jpg

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 '11 [Image]
Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S '15 [Image]
NdgQw4m.png

------------------------

Sources/citations for cars:

1. GT SPORT Trailer #1 [YouTube]

Notes:

A car/track/location is determined to be confirmed in the game if either

a) Polyphony Digital directly announce them for the specific game or
B) They are seen in an official screenshot or video confirmed to be Gran Turismo SPORT.

Anything else, including cars rumoured for GTS, cars announced non-specifically as coming to a 'future' GT game and cars seen in trailers but without in-game graphics are not listed. Only 100% confirmed cars and tracks.

All cars are assumed to be fully detailed 'premium' models unless otherwise noted.
How come you have not added the 2016 GTR to the list?

...No doubt that car will appear in the game. But, since it hasn't been officially confirmed as of yet, it can't go on the OP list.

...No~pe. There never was. The whole hullabaloo came about because of that 2016 GT-R launch trailer, which used PDI's GT assets. That's it.

What he said. :)

Yup, this is posted at the start of the thread but i'll update it here as well.

Please note, this thread is NOT a wishlist. Please do not reply with "I would like X or Y car, or these tracks" type posts.

Also please note, before posting a suggestion to add a car to this least bear in mind I am only adding vehicles that are directly confirmed to be in the game, I will not be adding cars that have no direct evidence they'll be in the game (Video, screenshots, photos confirmed to be from GT Sport), even if it's highly likely they will be included (i.e. new Nissan GTR).

Back