Gran Turismo Sport - Master Track List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 646 comments
Garbage? More the least GT-ish track list ever. They will have a lot of work from original tracks like Grand Valley to real track like Spa and Le Mans. The same for cars and tunning. Now, GTSport as a game seems to have very good bases for the future, though the biggest mistake in GTSport fundations is the lack of dynamic TOD/weather.

You sure about that? I'm pretty sure features like tuning, both in appearance and performance, some of the great tracks we've had in the past, many cars, and some sort of campaign like GT4 will be missed a lot more than dynamic TOD/weather.
The small car/track count, lack of customisation apart of the livery editor, no event creator and no real campaign revolving around multiple races and championships, will throw off a lot more players than just dynamic environmental effects.

The track list of GTS is awful. GTS has only few really good track, and the number of track is the one of the worst I have ever seen. The Project Cars 2 is a much better pack.
The good news, my friend, is that you can buy both and enjoy them for their individual qualities, or not, totally your choice. I can see that if people were set on putting all of their eggs in one basket and hoping to have just one good racer this year in their collection, then yeah maybe "at launch" it's a little thin. As I've said before though, this oozes quality over quantity and I'm fine with that. There will be DLC to expand content, and I have a feeling that this will be the only version of GT we see on PS4. The foundation appears to be solid, and that's a good thing. One of my friends has Forza 7, going over at weekend to play it, but he's said that there's almost too much in it. Can't please everyone!

Polyphony should make clear how they see future expansions for GTS, especially real world circuits are missing from the list.

Who would hope for the DLC to be paid?

I would*. If a company is going to continue to work to add content to its game post-release — and I like it — I'd like to vote with my wallet. Game production isn't getting any cheaper; companies shouldn't be expected to work for free for a year (or longer) to satisfy demanding players.

With Kaz already confirming the game won't feature microtransactions, the primary way it will be able to make money off its player base above the actual purchase price of the game is DLC.

* - Ideally, it'd actually be a mix of free and paid. Free little tasters released alongside paid content works.

I do hope that the post-launch content includes more of GT's original tracks and fan favorites like Trial Mountain, Deep Forest, SS Routes, Tsukaba, Seattle etc. I do like that they're going for more fantasy created tracks. and even bring in more real-world tracks down the line as well.

I only just realised that Spa-Francorchamps is missing despite me reading the official circuit list. How I missed that I'll never know. How can you not have Spa-Francorchamps?! That is a cornerstone of any racing title.

Some how I don't feel Broad Bean Raceway will have the allure about it. Broad Bean Raceway... Who thought that name was a good idea?

I only just realised that Spa-Francorchamps is missing despite me reading the official circuit list. How I missed that I'll never know. How can you not have Spa-Francorchamps?! That is a cornerstone of any racing title.

Some how I don't feel Broad Bean Raceway will have the allure about it. Broad Bean Raceway... Who thought that name was a good idea?

Can't believe PD wen't low enough to name a Circuit after Beans!?

You had names like Trial Mountain, Dragon Trail, and now something which I've mistook as Baked Beans Raceway. :D

fava-beans-horiz-a-1200.jpg

10 Race tracks, 9 if you take out the highway battle. 9. Nine.
Alsace – Village
Autodrome Lago Maggiore
Brands Hatch
Dragon Trail
KYOTO DRIVING PARK
Mount Panorama
Nürburgring
Suzuka Circuit
Tokyo Expressway
Willow Springs

2 Speedways, 3 rally tracks.

The more i look at that list, the more disappointed i feel. There better be some day 1 announcements about future DLC.

10 Race tracks, 9 if you take out the highway battle. 9. Nine.
Alsace – Village
Autodrome Lago Maggiore
Brands Hatch
Dragon Trail
KYOTO DRIVING PARK
Mount Panorama
Nürburgring
Suzuka Circuit
Tokyo Expressway
Willow Springs

2 Speedways, 3 rally tracks.

The more i look at that list, the more disappointed i feel. There better be some day 1 announcements about future DLC.

So after taking out the different variation, that's all that's left.....I'm with you, it is really disappointing!! They should do like AC Origins and have pre- planned DLCs announced before the final release of the game. At least that should get some of us a bit more excited about the game knowing that that's not all we'll be getting.

Strangely enough, I don't mind the small roster of cars because I could never quite understand having 45 different Miatas, 30 GT-Rs, 15 Evos and 15 STIs, 8 NSXs....however when it comes to the tracks, especially those that some of us can only dream of one day having the chance to actually drive on...this sucks.

Either the PlayStation store is out of date for the game description or they are holding back 2 tracks for the release because the PlayStation store front for the game lists 19 tracks.

Either the PlayStation store is out of date for the game description or they are holding back 2 tracks for the release because the PlayStation store front for the game lists 19 tracks.
It says the same on the French Playstation Store too, 19 tracks. They are probably including those tiny little Ken Block style rally cars things. Meh.

What a disappointing lineup.
I love GT since Part 1, but this time it's too much.

Took the money for PS4 and GT and bought my wife a necklace - better investment ;)

Seems like it might not be completely hopeless...read an article yesterday with Kaz saying that there will in fact be DLCs with additional car and track contents after the game is released.

Tsk...If only I could find that link!

I´m Sorry, but....

The Demo was nice to play. But when i read the track list for GT Sport......There are sooooo many tracks missing....
Some may say all the cool tracks come with some DLC´s...... The question is how much will they cost....... ;-)
And then the extra cost for a new Steering wheel !!!!!! Grrrrrrrrr

I´m Sorry, but....

The Demo was nice to play. But when i read the track list for GT Sport......There are sooooo many tracks missing....
Some may say all the cool tracks come with some DLC´s...... The question is how much will they cost....... ;-)
And then the extra cost for a new Steering wheel !!!!!! Grrrrrrrrr

Kazunori Yamauchi said dlc's will be free... question is what exactly will dlc's bring :) except cars...

Kazunori Yamauchi said dlc's will be free... question is what exactly will dlc's bring :) except cars...

Let´s hope so.
Maybe i´m wrong, but I guess they pumped twice the manpower in scapes then in any other racing aspect.....

And i ask myself if the wheel camber "zero" will allow again the fastest lap times..... ;-)))))

Latest Posts

Back