Spa
Silverstone (4 layouts)
Tsukuba
Twin Ring Montegi (4 layouts)
Eiger Nordwand
Goodwood Hillclimb
Red Bull Ring
Top Gear from GT5

And not to mention city and dirt/snow tracks that were based on real locations, + all the fictional tracks that made GT what it is... and I simply cannot understand why?!?!

Surely most of the licensed ones will come via DLC. If they don't then it's nowhere near the track quality Pcars2 has got

Nürburgring is such an amazing and beautiful track one of the craziest to finish hahaha I never focused so hard like when driving on the ring smh

Finally reached Level 20 yesterday evening and unlocked the Nordschleife. That was my main goal for this week and I grinded the hell out of the game with the Circuit Experience. :P

Also reached Gold on every Driving School lesson! :cheers:

But holysmokes.. the Nordschleife is a thing of beauty in the Early Morning or Evening setting.

The more I think about the tracks the more embarrassing it becomes for PD. You can discount the rally tracks as the rally physics are so awful and the ovals are just a joke especially in Sport mode. So that leaves a handful of tracks that are actually useful in the game. I hope we get a track a month for the next two years or it will get old very quickly.

Given that GT Sport is based as a cooperation with FIA, i really hope they will soon add old and new licensed tracks DLC. Fingers crossed for the Slovakiaring 12-layouts to be included in the game some day in the future. ^^

Yeah there were a lot of them:
Monza (3 layouts)
Ascari
Le Mans (5 layouts)
Daytona (2 layouts)
Fuji (2 layouts)
Indianapolis (2 layouts)
Laguna Seca
Spa
Silverstone (4 layouts)
Tsukuba
Eiger Nordwand
Goodwood Hillclimb
Red Bull Ring
Top Gear from GT5

And not to mention city and dirt/snow tracks that were based on real locations, + all the fictional tracks that made GT what it is... and I simply cannot understand why?!?!
So many great tracks. I hope we get these. Even just a few would be nice.

Yeah there were a lot of them:
Monza (3 layouts)
Ascari
Le Mans (5 layouts)
Daytona (2 layouts)
Fuji (2 layouts)
Indianapolis (2 layouts)
Laguna Seca
Spa
Silverstone (4 layouts)
Tsukuba
Eiger Nordwand
Goodwood Hillclimb
Red Bull Ring
Top Gear from GT5

Time and resources I would say. Within the GT1-6 era they have been using pre-existing models to help build tracks and cars at an accelerated pace. With GT Sport this has changed however, and everything is now built from the ground up again. The games that will follow GT Sport will also use the assets from Sport, so it marks the beginning of a new era for the series.

Silverstone, Red Bull Ring, Bathurst, Ascari, Monza & Brands Hatch all recent additions to GT, a bit puzzling that most are FIA tracks but failed to be carried over.

Unlike cars where polygons are prominent due to being viewed up close, tracks rely more on good textures, I would doubt these recent tracks, the meshes would have to be discarded and started over, it would seem that shouldn’t take but a few months to bring each of them to current standards, updating textures, trees, track objects, spectators, skyboxes etc.,

Is this a new track??

Attachments

• vgtg-isorivolta-004.jpg
    vgtg-isorivolta-004.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 149
I don't think so. GT5-6's Nürburgring wasn't laser scanned, as far as I remember. And the GTS Nürburgring isn't much different.

Great attention was invested to make the race tracks look natural in Gran Turismo creator Kazunori Yamauchi personally visited hallowed grounds like the Nurburgring and Buttonwillow to not only laser scan the track, but to also take reference photographs of unique elements. The team considered micro-details like cracks on the asphalt and the texture of the curb, but also big picture ideas like capturing the California sun, air, and overall atmosphere.

Is this a new track??

Trial Mountain?

They'd better announce some good tracks soon... With the sport races changing more often, soon we'll go in... circles.

Fuji would an amazing track for Sport, how come it's not available? Tsukuba, Red Bull Ring, Motegi, these are great too. They made such a fuss when they got these tracks for GT5 , I don't understand why it's not announced for GTS. What about the NASCAR too? We have some terrible 2.1km so-called ovals and it reminds me we had the Sprint Cup in GT5...

The only tack that I feel is really, really strange that it's missing is Circuit de la Sarthe. They got plenty of LMP cars in the game and there's lots of information about Le Mans in car descriptions and history reels. But the actual track, that is so important to mention, is nowhere to be found.

It's actually quite laughable.

I just found this on the gt webstite:
View attachment 684775

It's the Le Mans pits and I couldn't find this angle/time of day in the photo mode.

It could be another one of their Scapes, as if the plan to release another free-to-download Scape pack. I truly, whole heartedly think that they are updating the track to make it look new, magnificent, and beautiful compared to what was in GT6. I hope so. I hope. One day.

All the cars and tracks will be back, i'm pretty sure about. They just need to be a bit remastered or polished to pop out as part of gt sport, not just content copied from previous installments. ^^ well, i hope, really hope for this :embarrassed:

Went and double checked it is Maggiore
Good find!

I completed all the arcade mode single races on professional today as well, no reward car for completing all that. :)
What do you guys think about some reverse courses? There are a couple ones that are more fun in reverse than in the normal direction IMO, Willow Springs Horse Thief Mile and BB raceway come to mind. For Streets of Willow Springs I'm not sure yet, so far both directions have some advantages. The longest track of Kyoto was fun as well in reverse. And Dragon Trail I absolutely dislike in reverse compared to the normal direction. :)

What do you guys think about some reverse courses?
Lago Maggiore is one of my favorite new tracks but I absolutely hate the reverse version. It just doesn't flow well at all, especially the esses.

Most of the other reverse layouts I don't mind. Well, except the Expressway circuits but I couldn't even tell you which version is reversed- I despise them all. Waste of disk space as far as I'm concerned...

Back