Gran Turismo Sport - Master Track List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 646 comments
Not on release. Hopefully they'll add it in down the line, along with like 20 other tracks.

Lol. That's A lot of tracks to add. They got work to do then...

I know lots of people want back GT Orginal classic tracks, but now since this game is released, they really need to focus on putting real tracks in the game.

We can see from the track list present it took a great deal of time to make the original circuits in the game already and the world circuit count is lowest it has been in recent games even with the FiA as a partner. I got the game for mainly online and the campaign is"different", so I guess it's okay. But we need real tracks. I even feel like they should have priotized real tracks first then originals. And regarding the ovals, their are too many of them for the games own good, especially when your focus is GT/sports cars.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know lots of people want back GT Orginal classic tracks, but now since this game is released, they really need to focus on putting real tracks in the game.

We can see from the track list present it took a great deal of time to make the original circuits in the game already and the world circuit count is lowest it has been in recent games even with the FiA as a partner. I got the game for mainly online and the campaign is"different", so I guess it's okay. But we need real tracks.

To add to this, it is time for GT to take a giant leap forward to truly push the "Real Driving Simulator" motto that has been used since its creation when GT 1 came out. This push that GT is making is bold but its a new direction that can give more meaning to things we never new would be so good to have.

Can anyone comment on why there is a map of La Sarthe on the dash of the Bugatti VGT?

Sorry. I only just saw it.

Can anyone comment on why there is a map of La Sarthe on the dash of the Bugatti VGT?

Wow, what a terrible decision :lol:

If they don't add Le Sarthe or some other popular tracks soon people will be using that as a stick to beat them with.

Bugatti designed their VGT as a sort of Le Mans prototype version of the Chiron. So the car was designed to run at Le Mans, which is why there's a track map of it in the interior.

GT Sport won't get more than 2 or 3 DLC tracks if they don't use again PS3 material with some updates . PD should be sent to space where time goes faster and then wait for their return to earth with all the content done .
Don't get me wrong , i would like to play GTS . I enjoyed the demo .

Seeing the Nordschleife it is an upgraded version from previous GT games, but also there are if I recall correctly some new parts of asphalt on it opposite to Assetto Corsa model which was scanned 3 years ago...
Seen that, I'd assume they are revisiting some real life tracks in order to get them up to date... Maybe that is reason why aren't they included, however, I still cannot understand why no old original tracks...

Seeing the Nordschleife it is an upgraded version from previous GT games, but also there are if I recall correctly some new parts of asphalt on it opposite to Assetto Corsa model which was scanned 3 years ago...
Seen that, I'd assume they are revisiting some real life tracks in order to get them up to date... Maybe that is reaso why aren't they included, however, I still cannot understand why no old original tracks...

Huh , Trial Mountain and Deep Forest were trash from PS2 era in GT5/GT6 . You should be happy that they didn't put them back again in that shape . Autumn Ring was ok .

What a pleasure to get back on the Nurb!

I really liked "Alsace Village" as well, good surprise, now waiting for Le Mans & Monaco...:-)

Its important to have some new material at least before Christmas, cannot go til December with 5-6 clones of Lake Maggiore and 4 real Circuits (or whatever).

I bought GTS after the demo, despite having had zero expectations prior. However now playing the full version and not even being bothered by the relatively modest car list, the limited track list might start getting to me after a while.
I actually like having a number of fantasy tracks (I didn't play GT6 and only a bit of GT5, so if there are any repeats here I don't remember them), instead of the same popular real world tracks I've done an endless number of laps on in a long list of games over the last 15 years or more (although having Nordschleife will probably never make me complain).

However 17 tracks, three of which are rally tracks and three are ovals (well, one oval-ish), is really not great for longevity. Fingers crossed for DLC tracks. I love everything else in GTS so far.

I was about to ask that...were there not quite a few more real life licensed tracks in GT6?

Yeah there were a lot of them:
Monza (3 layouts)
Ascari
Le Mans (5 layouts)
Daytona (2 layouts)
Fuji (2 layouts)
Indianapolis (2 layouts)
Laguna Seca
Spa
Silverstone (4 layouts)
Tsukuba
Twin Ring Montegi (4 layouts)
Eiger Nordwand
Goodwood Hillclimb
Red Bull Ring
Top Gear from GT5

And not to mention city and dirt/snow tracks that were based on real locations, + all the fictional tracks that made GT what it is... and I simply cannot understand why?!?!

Yeah there were a lot of them:
Monza (3 layouts)
Ascari
Le Mans (5 layouts)
Daytona (2 layouts)
Fuji (2 layouts)
Indianapolis (2 layouts)
Laguna Seca
Spa
Silverstone (4 layouts)
Tsukuba
Twin Ring Montegi (4 layouts)
Eiger Nordwand
Goodwood Hillclimb
Red Bull Ring
Top Gear from GT5

And not to mention city and dirt/snow tracks that were based on real locations, + all the fictional tracks that made GT what it is... and I simply cannot understand why?!?!
VLN Nurburgring and DTM layout as well.

Back