Gran Turismo Sport - Master Track List

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Samus, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Mirt09

Mirt09

It's a track. You can see its layout in this video.

Destroy321 and ProjectF like this.
  2. Aweoob

Aweoob

Ohhh ok thanks !

So no Grand Valley, no Trial Mountain, no Silverstone, no Spa-Francorchamps...

3. Gr4ndy

Gr4ndy

Hmm, and about that BB Raceway. Do you think it might be the track that plays through in the background of FB video with Kaz?

Starts at 0:33

Long straight > long right turn > quick left turn > long right > short straight > right turn

4. AJFast12

AJFast12

Great find. PD really nailed the mountains. Thats great attention to detail.

5. GTRacer22

GTRacer22 Premium

Looks like it might be the reverse layout? Green paint on the apron seems to match.

IMG_6793.JPG

6. rui10

rui10

Very disappointed about this track list, I don' pretend thousand of real circuit but at least the ones featured in the past GT episodes...

karelpipa, Amac500, research and 4 others like this.
  7. Erwandu44

Erwandu44

[​IMG]
    Little montage with all the locations.
    I'm also very disapointed. No Le Mans, no SPA, no Silverstone, no Fuji, no Monaco, no Red Bull Ring
    With this arrangement, it looks like polyphony wants to tell us: "look, there is the nurburgring!"

8. dimassa19

dimassa19

These tracks will come... gradually...

9. GTRacer22

GTRacer22 Premium

There's only 16 locations there.

Lord Kacperov likes this.
  10. Vspectra

Vspectra

Missing Interlagos in this preview build.

11. Erwandu44

Erwandu44

No, it have 21 locations if you look good.
    The 29 track annouced are just shortertrack of these (example : little brand hatch (that is in the beta), little suzuka, nurburgring 24h, little nurburgring gp, ...)

12. NINE_HUNDRED

NINE_HUNDRED

I imagine a 'Legacy track pack' DLC in the future, hopefully free. I agree it's disappointing they aren't in from the start.

13. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Staff Emeritus

Fixed that for you. We simply don't know yet.

14. Erwandu44

Erwandu44

We only see Interlagos on only one picture, so it can be a location for take picture like Le mans in this picture (it really looks like le mans for me):
    [​IMG]

ProjectF likes this.
  15. Vspectra

Vspectra

We have pretty clear gameplay shots of it, not a scape.

[​IMG]

Amac500, azeeza, k12power and 3 others like this.
  16. Dylan

Dylan Premium

It was also in one of the trailers I think. (Can't remember which one.)

17. Gr4ndy

Gr4ndy

@Dylan Yes it was, there is a screenshot from that trailer on previous page. :tup:

Lord Kacperov and Dylan like this.
  18. GTRacer22

GTRacer22 Premium

21 layouts, yes. But 16 locations.

SZRT Ice and Lord Kacperov like this.
  19. SZRT Ice

SZRT Ice

Two sections at Tokyo Expressway East can be seen in this video:

Footage @ 1:20 & 3:30. Should probably go without saying, but it gives off serious 'Tokyo Xtreme Racer' vibes.

Also, there is stuff about helmets and painting the vehicle, amongst other things...

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
    ProjectF likes this.
  20. j0nny0093

j0nny0093

That's what I thought too.
    FIA partnership : a lot of real tracks , also new ones like Bahrain, Catalunya, Yas Marina and old ones like Monza , Spa... only 5 real tracks :/

They could port GT5 and GT6 real tracks , edit to make them more realistic to have a solid amount of tracks. Same goes for vehicles , like Ferrari which has basically only 2 models (458 with variations and LaFerrari).

ProjectF likes this.
  21. rui10

rui10

I agree, all this years of work for only this locations? Looks like a Prologue... and I was very hyped for this game, I also enjoy the beta.
    If you don't consider the ovals and the rally track ( locations that personally I don't found interesting ) doesn't remain a lot of places to race in.

Maybe they have licence's issues with official tracks, but in this case add more fantasy tracks!

22. j0nny0093

j0nny0093

I think they spend an enormous amount of time on scapes mode. I like photomode and also I like scapes, but honestly I wanted them to spend more time on tracks and cars instead of scapes.

Considering that only original tracks are new ( most have a simple shape ) , and only one real track is new ( a variation of Willow Springs ) , all of the rest was ported from GT6 and improved. For me , they had to do the same with the others.
    At this point, I assume that they worked a lot on game engine , physics and graphics (which is great), and leave the other things less time.

It's true that somebody doesn't like all tracks, same happens to me in all GT series, but this is the first game with only few cool tracks to me. Even the real ones are so-so for me like Bathurst and Brands Hatch, which I don't like (I prefeer Monza, Spa, Silverstone, Red Bull Ring etc.).

EDIT: Having a FIA partnership should allow them to not have trouble with circuit license's . At least this is what I think.

Amac500 likes this.
  23. STINGer71

STINGer71

I am pretty sure that PD (Sony!) wants to tell us only one thing: "Look, many DLC's are coming and you'll have to pay for it" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Erwandu44 likes this.
  24. sems4arsenal

sems4arsenal Premium

GT6 had free tracks though, so hopefully the trend resumes.

Amac500 likes this.
  25. RIKY-WRC

RIKY-WRC

The poorest part of the game by far. Im so hyped with GTSport, loved the beta, love the new features like the livery editor, but this lack of real tracks... so bad.

Amac500 and z71L28 like this.
  26. Destroy321

Destroy321

Autodromo Lago Maggiore looks like a fun layout

27. sems4arsenal

sems4arsenal Premium

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, but the only fantasy track I'm looking forward too that I haven't played yet is Maggiore. The others look simplistic. Atleast the layouts of Tokyo have a whiff of SSR

Destroy321 likes this.
  28. Mt. Lynx

Mt. Lynx Premium

Luckily, online we can simply choose to not race at the tracks we don't like. Sadly for me, that leaves me with only five tracks. All of them real ones.

Honestly, I hope people will do that. Opt out of the fantasy tracks, just to force more real tracks faster.

29. SZRT Ice

SZRT Ice

Why is everyone acting like this is a confirmation of the full track list?

This isn't even the final build, and to my understanding, the game clearly hasn't gone gold yet.

I'll agree, and to me, a sizeable track list is far more important for entertainment purposes than a sizable car list. But let's wait a bit. I have a feeling we haven't seen everything on offer just yet...

Lord Kacperov, Vspectra and STINGer71 like this.
  30. danh25

danh25

I think at least 4/5 tracks (along with a car package) will release them within 2 months of the launch, remember that E3 was talking about 19 tracks and 177+ cars, but now we only have 17 tracks and 150+ cars.
    For now their priority seems to be to release a solid and finished game and then have the whole team to work on content.
    In a game the primary and essential thing is to have / to create a solid base, if that is missing, then there is too much trouble behind the game between bug fixes, additions, balances, etc etc.
    In short they want to avoid a GT5 2.0

Lord Kacperov and ProjectF like this.