Gran Turismo Sport - Master Track List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 646 comments
Hmm, and about that BB Raceway. Do you think it might be the track that plays through in the background of FB video with Kaz?

Starts at 0:33

Long straight > long right turn > quick left turn > long right > short straight > right turn

Looks like it might be the reverse layout? Green paint on the apron seems to match.

IMG_6793.JPG

20464463_1236412806469483_1247918790_n.png

Little montage with all the locations.
I'm also very disapointed. No Le Mans, no SPA, no Silverstone, no Fuji, no Monaco, no Red Bull Ring
With this arrangement, it looks like polyphony wants to tell us: "look, there is the nurburgring!"
These tracks will come... gradually...

I'm also very disapointed. No Le Mans, no SPA, no Silverstone, no Fuji, no Monaco, no Red Bull Ring
With this arrangement, it looks like polyphony wants to tell us: "look, there is the nurburgring!"
There's only 16 locations there.

There's only 16 locations there.

No, it have 21 locations if you look good.
The 29 track annouced are just shortertrack of these (example : little brand hatch (that is in the beta), little suzuka, nurburgring 24h, little nurburgring gp, ...)

Two sections at Tokyo Expressway East can be seen in this video:

Footage @ 1:20 & 3:30. Should probably go without saying, but it gives off serious 'Tokyo Xtreme Racer' vibes.

Also, there is stuff about helmets and painting the vehicle, amongst other things...

Last edited:

That's what I thought too.
FIA partnership : a lot of real tracks , also new ones like Bahrain, Catalunya, Yas Marina and old ones like Monza , Spa... only 5 real tracks :/

They could port GT5 and GT6 real tracks , edit to make them more realistic to have a solid amount of tracks. Same goes for vehicles , like Ferrari which has basically only 2 models (458 with variations and LaFerrari).

That's what I thought too.
FIA partnership : a lot of real tracks , also new ones like Bahrain, Catalunya, Yas Marina and old ones like Monza , Spa... only 5 real tracks :/

They could port GT5 and GT6 real tracks , edit to make them more realistic to have a solid amount of tracks. Same goes for vehicles , like Ferrari which has basically only 2 models (458 with variations and LaFerrari).
I agree, all this years of work for only this locations? Looks like a Prologue... and I was very hyped for this game, I also enjoy the beta.
If you don't consider the ovals and the rally track ( locations that personally I don't found interesting ) doesn't remain a lot of places to race in.

Maybe they have licence's issues with official tracks, but in this case add more fantasy tracks!

I agree, all this years of work for only this locations? Looks like a Prologue... and I was very hyped for this game, I also enjoy the beta.
If you don't consider the ovals and the rally track ( locations that personally I don't found interesting ) doesn't remain a lot of places to race in.

Maybe they have licence's issues with official tracks, but in this case add more fantasy tracks!

I think they spend an enormous amount of time on scapes mode. I like photomode and also I like scapes, but honestly I wanted them to spend more time on tracks and cars instead of scapes.

Considering that only original tracks are new ( most have a simple shape ) , and only one real track is new ( a variation of Willow Springs ) , all of the rest was ported from GT6 and improved. For me , they had to do the same with the others.
At this point, I assume that they worked a lot on game engine , physics and graphics (which is great), and leave the other things less time.

It's true that somebody doesn't like all tracks, same happens to me in all GT series, but this is the first game with only few cool tracks to me. Even the real ones are so-so for me like Bathurst and Brands Hatch, which I don't like (I prefeer Monza, Spa, Silverstone, Red Bull Ring etc.).

EDIT: Having a FIA partnership should allow them to not have trouble with circuit license's . At least this is what I think.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, but the only fantasy track I'm looking forward too that I haven't played yet is Maggiore. The others look simplistic. Atleast the layouts of Tokyo have a whiff of SSR

Luckily, online we can simply choose to not race at the tracks we don't like. Sadly for me, that leaves me with only five tracks. All of them real ones.

Honestly, I hope people will do that. Opt out of the fantasy tracks, just to force more real tracks faster.

Why is everyone acting like this is a confirmation of the full track list?

This isn't even the final build, and to my understanding, the game clearly hasn't gone gold yet.

I'll agree, and to me, a sizeable track list is far more important for entertainment purposes than a sizable car list. But let's wait a bit. I have a feeling we haven't seen everything on offer just yet...

I think at least 4/5 tracks (along with a car package) will release them within 2 months of the launch, remember that E3 was talking about 19 tracks and 177+ cars, but now we only have 17 tracks and 150+ cars.
For now their priority seems to be to release a solid and finished game and then have the whole team to work on content.
In a game the primary and essential thing is to have / to create a solid base, if that is missing, then there is too much trouble behind the game between bug fixes, additions, balances, etc etc.
In short they want to avoid a GT5 2.0

Back