Gran Turismo Sport New Cars Leaked: Porsche 930 Turbo, Civic Type R, and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since January, my real track guess has been Twin Ring Motegi and I've been wrong each time. But maybe, just maybe, I'll get it right this time.
Change your guess to Sugo? Then it's bound to be Motegi.

I remember when Gran Turismo: Sport, was supposed to be focused on racing, rather than just being named after a badly implemented mode within the game.

Guess I’ll just have to look forward to Gran Turismo: Lobby

You obviously don’t seem to understand eSports

https://www.gran-turismo.com/fr/gtsport/news/00_3107863.html

NEW ?

EAZiAmlXUAIFSTP.png

look like a new track too is coming for FIA Gran Turismo Championships 2019 Series Nations Cup
RD.33
Event Date
08/10/2019 (Sat)
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/news/00_3107863.html

Rds 33 and 39 are unannounced, but apparently due to the cars they are using.

If you access the race details via calendar, it shows the rounds will be at Tsukuba and Big Willow, run on CS tyres.

Sorry to say, but it doesn't seem we'll get a new track (or even if we do, that's not the hint we're looking for).

New tracks sometimes don't get revealed until the update trailer, but that sometimes hasn't been dropped until well after the update has launched.

Cool glad for you guys who got your favourite cars in this update, and with the EK9 in they've got to be working on one of mine. Honda s2k, ap1 or ap2 I don't really mind!

Well if there isn't a track I guess that will be okay but I hope there is, either way aside from the Porsche and a few livery ideas I guess I will
continue to grind the new DLC over in GTA online but hopefully more news after the weekend!

I remember when Gran Turismo: Sport, was supposed to be focused on racing, rather than just being named after a badly implemented mode within the game.

Guess I’ll just have to look forward to Gran Turismo: Lobby
"Things change, things evolve. And you just have to grow with that change".

As one future basketball legend says, although obviously, this ain't true the entire time.

Implying people that don’t think this update is anything special aren’t ‘car lovers’ on a racing game forum on a racing game sub forum is so wack

If anything, this forum is in excess of car lovers who want this game to be a car collecting game.

I would honestly welcome less car lovers and more racing game fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back