Gran Turismo Sport New Cars Leaked: Porsche 930 Turbo, Civic Type R, and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, that's my absolute all-time favorite 911 ever... :nervous: Driven it to death in NFS MW2012... It's going to so much more fun in GTS than that, I guess.

I would like mine in Daphnie Green, please. :drool:

693555d1357592871-daphnie-green-930-untitledgre.jpg

OMG, such an amazing selection! I was expecting the 930 for months and months seeing how PD put an effort on including more and more Porsche, but it didn't seem to happen. Finally!:D

Very happy about the civic type R, a great classic of the franchise coming back, and the Miata race car which was a lot of fun in GT5!

Thanks PD

There might be more cars that are more expensive than the threshold for DLC cars

What happens if you try buying now? I am not at home so can't test

CJ

Reactions: Qyn
Just waiting for the "Again only 4 cars! PD have definitely stopped working on GT Sport!!" posts!

The fact that we are still getting free DLC shows otherwise in my opinion - I know the number of cars per update is reducing, but it could just be temporary while they implement rain, work on some new tracks etc. or it IS because they are focusing more and more on the next title. Either way its a win-win for me (more cars, tracks and better features for GT Sport OR another GT)!

I was kinda feeling the same that the Mazda may be a Gr.X car. Hope @AgentBlackDog is right and its Gr.4!!
I hope I'm right...I'd hate to see that car go to waste. What was done with the Ford GT LM Spec II and McLaren F1 GT1 is what got me thinking what could happen with the Mazda. Fingers crossed....

An another thing: that touring car, being included in GTSport, gave me some ideas on what other touring cars could come back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back