Gran Turismo Sport New Cars Leaked: Porsche 930 Turbo, Civic Type R, and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although only 4 cars (that we know of), it's a great selection! Can't wait to throw the Porsche and MX5 Cup car around :D

Lingering question is, do we get the rain this time or will we need to wait longer? I'm somehow not expecting a track, but we'll see what PD has hiding up their sleeve.

PD please do a TAGTurbo version of the Porsche 930.

500hp and lighter than the standard 930 plus 9000rpm it sounds fantastic!

Seen at Goodwood recently, just a handful of replicas being made of the Legendary F1 engined 930 owned by McLaren.

Finally! The EK Civic Type R is back! And that's not even the best thing! To see a 930 Turbo is just great; it's one of the most iconic cars of the 80's. I'm soo happy PD are taking advantage of the licence and suddenly I want to play this game again.

I mean, there was originally going to be a 2015 Roadster in Gr. 4 but it was scrapped when the game released.
It was actually N200.

images

Good stuff to arrive, eh?

I certainly hope that the Roadster TC is in Gr.4, but they can do something stupid like making it a rival to the S-FR RC in the N-classes due to the fact that you can change the rear wing of said car in GT6.

The EK9 is an interesting one, as it's the '98 model, which was stuck as a standard in GT6, that will come instead of the already premium '97 model.

The 930 Turbo...maybe because of this, I'll probably spend my WMMT6 Full Tune ticket to that thing once that game rolls out in my country...if I accumulated enough Maxi G in 5DX+...

I mean, there was originally going to be a 2015 Roadster in Gr. 4 but it was scrapped when the game released.
I wonder how many unused cars will people find in the game 10 years later, like with GT5 recently :D

The EK9 is an interesting one, as it's the '98 model, which was stuck as a standard in GT6, that will come instead of the already premium '97 model.

It might be the same '97 model, just renamed. It does not make much sense either way, but then again, this is just PD being PD :lol:

I like the cars but am a little disappointed that PD don't seem to bother much with communication at all these days. I miss the fun of guessing silhouettes! But before anyone points it out, the 930 turbo would have been pretty obvious to guess anyway :D. My hope is MX5 goes to Gr4 and not GrX. More Gr3 and Gr4 cars are needed if we are, probably, going to be playing this until at least next year.

Players unfamiliar with the 930(and any early era 911) as "the widow maker", might want to watch video and read up on it before using it. That short wheelbase and RR weight distribution, it's going to be worse than the Supra. Worse than the 356A. It might not flip over like the A110, but it's probably going to require more finesse. Even with those 9" rear tyres. So,don't start whining and crying when you spear off at the Nord trying to be Walter Rohrl.:sly:

That 930 is going to be so much fun on a wheel. Can't wait to make a Jordan edition of the EK9, too.

Extremely, insanely, overly hyped for the 930. Probably my secons favourite 911 model after 964. Other cars are quite nice too, but not sure what category the Mazda MX-5 will be in. It can be Gr.4, can be N-something, can end up all the way in the pits of Gr.X

I am also curious about the prices of the cars. Sure as hell hope that 930 cracks the 100k Cr. mark to be eligible in Premium Sports Lounge races

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back