408d98651af5eea8d8b57448ac9a8108.gif

4, 3, 2, 1

NO ONE SLEEPS IN TOKYO
ALL NIGHT CORSSING THE LINE
NO ONE QUIT THE RADIO
TOKYO IS ON FIRE!

>PD finally adds a useful racecar
>Turns out to be a Miata

At least we have the Civic and a new Porsche but jesus PD....

>PD finally adds a useful racecar
>Turns out to be a Miata

At least we have the Civic and a new Porsche but jesus PD....

I really don't see the need for new race cars, at least in Gr.3 and Gr.4. It just means more effort for BOP balancing, and thus more complaints, and the amount we have for the categories is enough in my opinion. Yes, it may get boring, but as a sport game it is quite enough I think, and doesn't mean we need more (I know you didn't say we need more, but a lot of people do).

I really don't see the need for new race cars, at least in Gr.3 and Gr.4. It just means more effort for BOP balancing, and thus more complaints, and the amount we have for the categories is enough in my opinion. Yes, it may get boring, but as a sport game it is quite enough I think, and doesn't mean we need more (I know you didn't say we need more, but a lot of people do).
More race cars are welcome but they gotta work out well (wouldn't be bad including slightly modern GT3 cars etc and avoiding putting in Gr.4 cars like the Megane Trophy 11)
We could also get a new category but i really want them to put rx-7 racing versions along with others since they could work as gr.4 with the right specs.

The wait goes on for GT Sport to start bringing the vast amount of contemporary race cars it is missing. The DLC is leaving a lot to be desired over the last 3 months or so.

It is really starting to feel stale.

I feel your pain, im starting to completely lose any hope for new modern race cars that aren't Gr.X due to PD's recent obsession over road cars the last 6-7 months

Older 911 is welcome, but pre 79' one for the Nostalgia race would be nicer as there's heaps of fab 70's liveries to be done, last saw a 930 in the 80's rolling down the Old Kent Road unsilenced fab ! I know this is an early tweet but two things, got that Gx 3 million Mclaren only to find you can't GT League test it, and there's no Nostalgia Professional League tight circuit for testing Gx classics, Sardegna B II and Brands GP please. As for wish list Ford Anglia to run on perfect par with Mini at top of N100, 70's Ferrari 365 Daytona, Lightweight AMOC DB4, Jag Mk2, DBS V8, and Panamericana Carrera Lincoln to run with Porsche 356, pretty happy with the modern choice, I mean just how many cars can you realistically properly tune and get good with

You couldn't be more wrong. Do you know what contemporary means?

Are you forgetting that Miatas are quite often used in racing series? Why is it such a problem?

Oh, let me guess, it's because they don't add new racecars the second they are revealed IRL. It's really not as easy as people think :rolleyes:

Yeah, because the Ferrari 488 GTE hasn't been running around tracks all over the world for a couple of years now. Not to mention the the Ford GTE and a more recent Aston Martin.

Are you forgetting that Miatas are quite often used in racing series? Why is it such a problem?

Oh, let me guess, it's because they don't add new racecars the second they are revealed IRL. It's really not as easy as people think :rolleyes:

The 488 GTE and Ford GTE have been around for years at this point

Polyphony Digital hasn't wasted the Porsche license at all. I'm also glad to see the much older JDM cars like the Honda S800 '66, and last month's Toyota Sports 800 '65, get much-deserved premium facelifts. Can't say that I'm disappointed with what I've seen thus far, but I'm wary of them dumping that Miata in the Gr. X graveyard. I'm hoping that they either introduce a new car category or add more filtering options for custom races.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back