Gran Turismo Sport Takes Over Modena, Italy

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPNewsWire, Oct 26, 2017.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. Brend

Brend Premium

Awesome write-up. Jealous doesn't even cover it. :D

dbarrade, Matvex, gear1420 and 6 others like this.
  3. Josh Ragland

Josh Ragland

So a hint that Modena could make its way into gts considering that ascari made it to gt6

gear1420, JoshMead and TomBrady like this.
  4. dylpro

dylpro

I just hope we get at least half of the cars that were there.

DJTHEKING, gear1420 and JoshMead like this.
  5. MrWaflz55

MrWaflz55

I just hope we don't get too many people wondering about these cars and this track being added to the game in this thread.

It's a press event, not a dev session.

Sander 001 and zzz_pt like this.
  6. zzz_pt

zzz_pt Premium

Great article Jordan. I'm kinda jealous I wasn't there. :D Kidding.

I'm glad you won the race and brought home a nice pack of toys. Can we see which Tag Heuer watch you got? :D

7. Clay_GT_17

Clay_GT_17

Awesome Job. Looked like a lot of fun!!

8. research

research Premium

Immediately after the event Kazunorsky buttoned his STYLISH-ASS JACKET...

and blasted off into space. Like a human rocket. Ground control to major kaz.

HarVee and Dylan like this.
  9. dylpro

dylpro

Is it unreasonable to be optimistic they might use this event to showcase vehicles they may bring to the game? Considering the games Achilles heel is lack of cars and tracks?

10. Pellegrino1

Pellegrino1

We have to be optimistic since the game is almost over after a week out, I litteraly have nothing to do but re-selling the game

11. IfAndOr

IfAndOr Premium

PD and Sony sure know how to do the razzmatazz! You could almost forget it's for a game release.

A great read @Jordan and congratulations on your win. OK it's not quite a McLaren but you do get to keep yours. ;)
    With all that talk of food it sounds like you came home heavier than when you went. :)

12. MrWaflz55

MrWaflz55

Online never ends until the servers are shut so the game is never over. If that isn't your thing then look elsewhere.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
    Vekta and romandesimone like this.
  13. gear1420

gear1420

GT Heaven, that trip was, and winning the race... OMG

14. romandesimone

romandesimone

I agree, sounds like heaven, GT heaven.
    Well done Jordan !!

gear1420 likes this.
  15. G2587

G2587

You just won the internet.

What he's suggesting is that there isn't anything "new" to do after you complete all assignments, and he's correct. At this rate it seems new Sport Events will only be updated every month or so. So basically after you complete the challenges and licensing you have absolutely nothing do but replay the same Sport Event every single day for a month.

However that elitist mentality is a reflection of GT today and is why other PS4 racing games have been more successful imo. Time will tell though.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2017
    Master Weasel and HarlemG27 like this.
  16. Oizon21

Oizon21

Well, nice trip and nice win. I'll go to Italy next week to eat some nice food as well :)
    Some people say it is nothing to do after completing all sp content... Totally wrong! What about beating all records set by your frinds in SP? Not easy job. Make some awesome liveries and photos? It's never ending story for me... And Sport mode is so fun and so serious about improving your skills, which could take forever. Sport events will launch next week. Sad, I'm not so good yet in Sport mode (one 1st place yesterday) and I'm going on holiday next week...

gear1420 likes this.
  17. PorscheHD

PorscheHD

Nice that event not nice that i see cars that are not in the game, TDF Enzo would be nice to drive!

gear1420 likes this.
  18. HarVee

HarVee

Ascari and a fictional Madrid street course made their way into the PS3 era games. I doesn't sound too unlikely that in the future Modena could become a featured location.

You contradicted yourself. If the servers get shut down for a game that's reliant on them, that causes the game to end. So there essentially cannot be a "never over", but rather a "when will it end?"

No servers? Game over.

The problem with modern gaming philosophy; renting as a service instead of purchasing as a product.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
    HarlemG27 likes this.
  19. B.K

B.K

I cant take Kaz serious anymore. Showing on a GT Event all the Ferraris we never get.
    I start to think its kind of a fetish thing for him. He likes to torture his fans with all the Ferraris
    in Modena like he do with the D1 Sponsoring, but we never get Drift Cars except an outdated old Blitz.
    Kaz logic.
    Its beyond me how some fans can still support this incompetent guy.

HarlemG27 and Emet_PL like this.
  20. Emet_PL

Emet_PL

Cool.. showing a game with cars that are not in. The same was with GT6.

research and gear1420 like this.
  21. gear1420

gear1420

I'm not going to be as hard on Kaz-San. He's got a lot on his plate & strives for perfection. GT Sport has so many bugs it looks like beta did them no good whatsoever. Polyphony needs a company to come in and evaluate their lack of efficiency. Sony should demand this & leave their emotions on the curb for their pet 1st party studio. In other words, some guy coming in cracking a whip would do a world of good

research likes this.
  22. HarlemG27

HarlemG27

They should have spent that money on their development budget. Maybe the game would have been out last year. Smh

research and gear1420 like this.
  23. Unknown?

Unknown?

Yeah! And if they hired 100 little people as butlers they’d be more happy too. Maybe if they drove so fast they went back in time GT Sport could have been out on PS3?

gear1420 likes this.