Gran Turismo Sport's Next Online Championship Begins January 30

Well subject to what format it takes I guess I will be participating but I am not going to manage every race this year I suspect
due to other gaming commitments.

Hopefully we get some more info before 30 Jan my biggest decision is which set of liveries I am going to use for the championship
this year since I've made some liveries for use in the season but can't decide if I go Team Miku, Team Tails, Team Eva or Team Inverse.

Might end up using all of them in the nations cup at least.

Following the results I got showing up halfway through last season, I'm keen to see what I can do in a full championship!

brag.PNG

Off topic here, but does anyone here have any idea how to drive the Ferrari 458gt3? It’s so undrivable for me on G29.
On Controller it’s okay. It just oversteers like crazy the slightest turn and it’s gone. Shame because it was my fav gt3 the sound is awesome.

Off topic here, but does anyone here have any idea how to drive the Ferrari 458gt3? It’s so undrivable for me on G29.
On Controller it’s okay. It just oversteers like crazy the slightest turn and it’s gone. Shame because it was my fav gt3 the sound is awesome.
Just practice, Trust me ;)

It’s an annoying car. I’m also on a G29 and it does take many laps to feel just comfortable, and then more laps to get competitive.

The final race at Suzuka was a handful because each time through the chicane I wasn’t sure if she will spin. Not fun.

I’m definitely going with an easier car to drive in the new season!

I'd say give it another go, should be easier to drive now with this handling update

Still wondering if I should try. I’ve been avoiding these events since they excluded Quebec residents. It was fun to race in Top 24 Events even if I would be fighting not to be last haha

PRACTISE! And have smooth throttle control. I remember that I had so many troubles with Honda nsx GR.3 at the beginning. I spinned a lot of times and I felt sad because I wanted to use that car. But after month of practice, I managed to finally get a full control of that car. And now after more than a year I don't have problem with any car.

After several months away from GTSport i think this should be the reason to come back. The preparation starts now. Hope to race some of you peeps soon.

7142727707686602252_0.jpg

How come i can do all the solo modes on gold but put me in a race against other humans and im absolute pants !! lol

Well all set for Wednesday but this exhibition season I'll probably just be partaking in Nations as due to the time slots on UK time I only
have time for one of the two so have chosen Nations for this set.

I am quite optimistic about my first race since my practice is averaging a 2:01 lap time with the S-FR Racing Concept but as ever see
how the race goes.

My first major game expense will be having to buy the Aston Martin DB3 for this season but I'd have had to get it eventually so that's OK!

How come i can do all the solo modes on gold but put me in a race against other humans and im absolute pants !! lol
Because getting gold in campaign is laughably easy in GTS... Look at the top 10 times of circuit experience vs gold requirements. Nordschleife is something like 6:30 vs 6:57.9 for example.
Same for me btw, racing in sport mode shows me how very average I am ;).

Back