Gran Turismo Sport's Next Update Arrives June 4

Guys please help!
Why am I seeing 53GB to download for version 1.60??
How can I escape this?

Last time I updated GTS was at March. But no way I have to download 53GB...
Also the game’s space in my system storage is a total of 111.8GB.
Anyone help?:(

Any idea, what on earth is this;
:confused:
50,9 Gb???
Am I downloading the whole game???
Should I abort it?
Ah yeah, same issue..

It is a strange one. Lobbies still have the old penalty system also and not the yellow gates we have in Sport mode. Now we have a situation whereby car contact is also different. Making this 2 very different modes.

Lobbies in GT5 and 6 were always super full, but there wasn't a competitive mode to pull others away in another direction.

I would like it if both modes were equally full. Lobby mode can be crucial in race preparation for the next weeks races once known. I find it's hard to fill a practice lobby for those, however FIA practice lobbies are numerous and have high player counts.

I guess with around <1 million players left still playing the game (across all regions), it would seem we are not all equally spread.
GT6 did have a Sport Mode sort of. I think it was called matchmaking or something. They were just as dirty as sport mode

GT6 did have a Sport Mode sort of. I think it was called matchmaking or something. They were just as dirty as sport mode
Quick Race. Basically an unranked Sport Mode with much more primitive penalty system.

And no, Quick Race back then is far more dirty than Sport Mode. I do play both, keep mind.

Just to drop that if you already have a pre-update Replay that contains old Porsche sounded Mazda RX Vision, it will NOT be affected / fixed.

Only post-update gameplays and replays that are fixed.

Back